Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 3.01: Welcome Wagon - SEASON PREMIERE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i liked this ep a lot it was very cool to see Veronica out of hight school and into a more adult atmosphere where she belongs. the intro was different but very good. one of the best lines ever spoken on Veronica Mars: "While i'm away Backup's in charge" "Backup's in charge? what about the ***** he's been seeing?" i was vracking up soo bad. also liked how they're making Logan and Veronica have some pretty wild sex as well... with age comes more experience i guess? lol.

Comment

Confused

I am kind of confused. I was driving home from school and missed the first ten minutes or so and now I feel like I am so lost. When Veronica gives Piz the bag of clothes she says something along the lines of they were a friends, he won't be needing them anymore. Who is she referring to? Who is the convict and how does Vinnie Vanlow tie into this? Also, why does Dick go to Logan and say he made a big mistake? What mistake is he referring to?

Ok, there is my shopping list of questions

Comment

1) I believe Veronica is refering to Duncan who departed halfway through season 2. My main reasoning is that he is the only male character that has left the show, Veronica would have access to his clothes since he left them all in his shared hotel room with Logan, Piz wears Duncan's famous argyle sweater later in the episode, and there are lots of jokes that Piz is the new Duncan.

2)The convict, as answered earlier in the thread, is Cormac Fitzpatrick. He is the eldest Fitzpatrick, who has been in jail the whole time. He is Kendall's ex-boyfriend? and the reason why Liam was helping Kendall. Vinnie Vanlow, according to Keith's assumptions, was working for Liam Fitzpatrick (see episode 2 for more details).

3) We don't know what mistake Dick is referring to. It's never revealed. Dick goes to Logan, presumably because he has no one else to go to. Dick has already become the campus drunk, has been rejected by many, beaten up by angry rally girls, and attacked by a jealous boyfriend.

Comment

I just watched this episode and i loved it dont get me wrong, I thought the new characters fit in well, loved veronicas fashion sense but i just don't think it concluded on the season 2 final very well.... It gave limited information about where Keith ran of to whilse Veronica was at the airport, didnt explain what happended to stanfrod and the kane scholarship or what happend during the summer break.....I was hoping it would be "Normal is The watch word" with the flashbacks and the coverage of like evrything that was left open in season one..

Comment

Some things were definately missing from the episode... like exactly what happened to Keith before he arrived in New York late, how Veronica made her decision to go to Hearst, how everyone else made their decision to go to Hearst. But I guess they figured they would fill in the blanks either as part of an ongoing mystery (fitzpatricks) or with exposition.

Comment

Some images from the episode:

Comment

hello!
                I'm new here and I'm from Switzerland, so hello to y'all!

I watched the first two seasons, but I don't remember every of them, so I'ma post my comment on the third season first.

First episode, Veronica looked very great. I was like wow. She isn't normally my type though, but in this episode, her hair was perfect.
                Cool professor in her criminilogy class. But why did they take Lucky as the assistant? It's Lucky, right?
                Haha V. killed it with her solution. Great start for her! "What did you do for the extra ten minutes!"

Hm I didn't like the intro, but with the time I started to like it, so that's cool, too.

Did Logan colour his hair(can you say this in English like that? )

I'm not sure, but did Wallace have more to say than usual in this episode. Cool anyway, as he's one of my favorite characters.

The konvict thing with Keith kinda confused me, but as I read the topic, I now know who it is.

Dicks comment to Mac was hard, man. But he was drunk...and he received his judgement by his beating anyway.

"What the frack?" Haha, hilarious comment, great word :P

All in all, a nice episode for a start of a new season, perfect mysterious ending with Dick appearing on Logans door...

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎