Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Quote Thread for "Zod" (spoiler warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
    Lex's response was even funnier. "I would have done the same thing."
    the foundation of any healthy relationship, mutual self-destruction.

Comment

Come on, you guys, let's STOP blowing the Lana scream out of proportion. She OBVIOUSLY had a packet of fake blood taped to her hand, and was just preparing for her acting classes, because Lana secretly wants to be an actress so she can buy every item of clothing that is pink. And she knew that Zod was going to stab her because he passed her a note that said "I am going to stab you soon!" when he was dragging her around town. Anyways, she was practicing her "I'm in pain!" look, as well as practicing her vowels.

Lana: "Aaaaaaeeeeiiiiiooooouuuuu!!!!! *cringes once... twice.... three times*"

hehe.... at least that's how I interpreted it. Maybe y'all think differently, but hey, each to his own.

Comment

"It left an unpleasant taste when I consumed his essence."

I tell ya, if there's ever a line I didn't ever expect to hear...

Comment

My favorite quote has to be

Lex/zod:Kneel Before Zod!

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
            Lana got a freakin' sword shoved through her hand. Not knocked unconcious, not cut, but made into a kebab. That's a golden moment, right up there with being trampled by a horse.
            Both of which were Lex's fault (or the evil presence inhabiting him, at least). So we can count on Lex to be more creative than just knocking Lana unconscious like everybody else does. Even when she actually went unconscious, it was because he was strangling her.

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
              Lex's response was even funnier. "I would have done the same thing."
              i have to admit it,i laughted soo much on this one
              i couldn`t believe that he said that to her ...if that is not love then i don`t know what is

Comment

Clark: "Everything's changing, I don't know where to go from here."

Martha: "Every world needs its heroes. They inspire us to be who we are."
                The more I thought about this line, the more I realized it seemed reminiscent of the scene from Spider-Man 2 between Peter Parker & his Aunt May when she is packing to move. Weren't AlMiles Producers on both of the Spider-Man Movies?

Comment

Lana to Lex: "You weren't yourself..."

Other than that, I enjoyed Clark's line as already mentioned...
                  "If you could save everyone you love..." and Martha's "heroes" comment.

Jimmy Olsen's use of "CK" was a nice throwback of nostalgia for the Lois and Clark tv series, so I liked that.

Comment

I had been wondering if that was indeed a 'Lois and Clark' -ism, or if they were both throwbacks to something else. Nice touch.

Comment

kneel before zod! is the greatest quote of this episode .

Comment

The whole exchange between Jor-El and Martha "I could not have asked for a brighter light to help guide my son..." That's just so beautiful. "

And "My father sends his regards" of course! Just plain awesome. Remember Jor-El's words in Hidden? "I hope one day you'll call me father" or something to that effect.

Lois' comment on FOS being heaven - I'd never thought she'd describe it like that. That makes Clark her angel then
                        Last edited by freefall; 12-20-2006, 05:42 PM.

Comment

1) Clark (to Raya): If there is a way to save everyone you loved, wouldn't you risk dying?

Raya (to Clark): You truly are your father's son.

2) Clark and ZOD/LEX

Clark (to Zod/Lex): I won't let you destroy earth, like you did Krypton.

Zod/Lex: Jor-El couldn't stop me, and neither will his son.

Clark: Then I'll die trying.

Zod: But you won't be the only one. These humans you care so much about...Swear your allegiance to me, and I'll allow the ones you love the most to live. Kneel before Zod. Kneel.

Clark: My father sends his regards.

Zod: Jor-El. Aah! (Zod came out of Lex. Lex is once again, Lex, and no longer is Zod).

3) Lois quotes

Lois: Hey, Smallville.

Clark: Hey, how are you feeling?

Lois: Bad enough to know I'm still alive. I guess I have your mother to thank for that. You know, honestly... I don't even remember the plane going down. The cabin lost pressure and I was gasping for breath and then I was at this palace of ice. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I was bathed in this warm light and I knew everything was going to be okay. I think I died and went to heaven (Lois Lane was talking about the Fortress of Solitude).

4) Clark and Martha

Clark: I took Raya's crystal to the Fortress for safe keeping. I tried to talk to Jor-El, but he wouldn't---he wouldn't answer. The Fortress is dead. Everything's changing. Dad's gone. I can't talk to Lex. Lana's...I don't know where to go from here.

Martha: I didn't either when I was your age. Just follow your heart...and you'll always do the right thing.

Clark: Maybe some Kryptonians believed the same thing. Jor-El sacrificed himself trying to save Krypton. Raya died saving me.

Martha: Every world needs its heroes, Clark. They inspire us to be better than we are. And they protect us from the darkness that's around the corner.

Comment

Raya:"Welcome to the Phantom Zone"
                            Lex/zod:so easily beat you , disappinting"

Ck.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡