This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder: SV Ship Forum Rules

Edited: Jan 22, 2007 - Changed thread title and added:

I'd like to remind everyone that there is one thread pre-ship. One thread for clana, one for clois, one for chlark.... You get the picture.

I will be closing all duplicate ship threads One thread pre-ship is enough, you can post your thoughs, opinions, questions, anything to do with the ship in that thread. There is no need to open a new thread every time you think of something new about the ship in question.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi My name is Becki, I'm the new mod for this section. I just thought I'd let you guys know my plans and remind everyone of some rules that are broken more often. if you have any questions or comments please let me know

I'm going to be cleaning up the this fourm, closing, deleteing and
    merging shipper threads. From now on I'll post this message before I merge any threads so people know where their threads have gone:

Mod Note:

This thread will be merged because it breaks site rules. If this rule continues to be broken all duplicate 'ship threads will get deleted without notice.

Please don't open up multiple threads on the same 'ship. One 'shipper thread for each pairing is enough. If you can't find a certain thread, please use the search option, as the thread might be older than a month old and and therefore not displayed by your forum default settings.
    there are a few rules that are broken in this section that I'd like to remind everyone of. I'm remind people of these rules appecilly becuase I've seen some problems with them in the past.

-------------------------------------------------------------

4) Since there are members on this board from a wide range of backgrounds, all posters must refrain from making comments that could ordinarily be construed as sexist, homophobic, ethnocentric, racist, or significantly demeaning any individual or group on the basis of disability, age, political inclinations or religion. What is construed as demeaning or hateful is up to the ultimate discretion of the moderators.

6) OUR SPOILER POLICY:

Spoilers are references to anything that will be happening in future episodes. At no time is the posting of ANY information about a future episode of any show allowed by anyone outside of the spoiler forum. Even if you think it is "common knowledge," it is still considered a spoiler. If ever in doubt about whether something is a spoiler or not please use the spoiler tags.

10) We cannot stress this enough: DISCUSSION ON THIS BOARD SHOULD AT ALL TIMES BE ABOUT THE SHOWS THEMSELVES, NOT OURSELVES, THE BOARDS, OTHER POSTERS OR OTHER FANS. Threads about why people like Lana more than Chloe (or Logan more than Duncan or WHATEVER) or posting things like "People who think that are just stupid and prudeish" or attempting to psychoanalyze the reasons why another member of this board feels the way they do, or even couching it under "positive" terms such as "I'm glad people stopped talking about that really stupid and annoying subject!" or "I'm glad most people have the sense to agree with me!" are not allowed.

For more info about this please read the full site rules.

20) Before opening a new thread anywhere on this forum, please see the following new thread guidelines. Any thread not following these guidelines will simply be deleted and closed.

Please read the site rules for more details

21) *** NO FAN CAMP THREADS ALLOWED.***
    A fan camp thread is when fans on the site set up "I love/hate Chloe/Lana/Clark/ this 'ship" kind of threads whose sole purpose is the gathering of like-minded fans, and by implication, the exclusion of differently-minded fans. No love threads, no hate threads, no appreciation threads, no ____ sucks threads, no "I think this was really good/ bad" threads. DISCUSSION is our aim here. If you start a thread like this, it'll either be closed or renamed to a more neutral topic.

for more info about this please read the site rules

If anyone has any questions regarding these rules, please either email or PM one of the moderators or administrators of the board. It may take us a couple of days to get back to you, but rest assured, we will! Read the site rules -> go here <-

-------------------------------------------------------------

If there is anything you'd like me to do or want me to change about the shipper fourm, or if you have any comments really just let me know
    Last edited by angelfire east; 01-22-2007, 06:56 PM.

Wow, Becki's the new mod on the block! That's awesome

Comment

Thanks

I'm slowly trying to merged all the threads but it taking forever becuase this place is such a mess. Next time people make duplicate threads I will delete it no matter how many posts there are in the thread.

Comment

Congrats, Becki, on being named mod! *looks at mess that is the shipper threads* um....well, maybe not? heh.

Comment

LOl Thanks

Comment

Congratualations on being named mod.

Comment

yeah... congrats Becky

Comment

Congrats! Angelfire east!

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Congrats Becki

Comment

Thank you

Comment

DO U HAVE TO BE A REAALLY DEDICATED MEMBER TO BE A MOD?..ANYWAY CONGRATS AND THANK U FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHERE MY POSTS WILL BE GOING..UR A DOLL...

Comment

I'd like to remind everyone that there is one thread pre-ship. One thread for clana, one for clois, one for chlark.... You get the picture.

I will be closing all duplicate ship threads One thread pre-ship is enough, you can post your thoughs, opinions, questions, anything to do with the ship in that thread. There is no need to open a new thread every time you think of something new about the ship in question.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎