Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Fan Fiction - Updated Forum

As you may have noticed, we have divided the fan fic forums into pairing and genre archives to make it easier for people to find fan fiction that they'd like to read, and make it easier for authors to receive feedback.

This forum is meant for general creative games, fan fiction discussions, request for help from other writers/ readers, fic requests, challenges and other GENERAL fic discussion.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR STORIES IN THIS FORUM, rather, post it in the appropriate individual forums.

We're slowly moving all 300 or so stories posted here to their appropriate areas. We aren't carefully reading through each and every one so in some cases where the category isn't immediately obvious, we've made an educated guess based on skimming. If you feel your story has been moved to the wrong forum, just send me a PM and I'll look it over and move it to the right one.

Feel free to PM me, iluvtomwelling, Chiriru or SullivanLane if you have any questions.

Or post your questions here. We're here to help during this period of transition. =)

This forum thread is a great idea. I was wondering, how many stories and/or one-shots of a new pairing does it take to get a seperate section? I've written 4 stories about Clark and Tess or "Cless" and was wondering how many more it would take.
    Also another person wrote one too. So, I'll check back here for a response. Thanks.

Comment

I second the notion of getting a subforum for Clark and Tess fics. It is sorely needed as more and more people are getting into this pairing.

Comment

Okay, I'm not 100% sure where to post this, but I'm looking for Clois fans to take part in a Christmas Exchange. So we do this every year and it works like a secret Santa, you're given a name and you prepare something for that person like a video, art, or fanfic (oneshot ot multi-chapter) and we exchange our gifts in the thread that is created for the exchange. The exchange thread will open on the 15th of December and we're trying to get a few more people. It's better the more people we get. So here's the sign up so far, so if you're interested please PM me ASAP.

Credit: unknown

Christmas exchange sign up.

Genny
        FWvidchick
        Rianna
        malft
        KatherineKent

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰