This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theories Forum Rules

This is the revised forum for you guys to post:

- your wildest theories about where the show's heading or what something in an episode meant

- speculation about the future of the series based on spoilers or on the current or past episodes

- suggestions for how the series will end

- Anything that is about the future of Smallville that also isn't specifically a spoiler. (Please see the rules of the spoiler forum if you're unclear about this.)

We just have two rules:

For now, your theories CAN be about spoilers, but PLEASE mark your thread with the word SPOILERS in the subject line! If a thread doesn't have the word "Spoilers" in the subject line, DO NOT post spoilers in it.

If you must, you can start a separate thread on the same subject with spoilers. We're looking into incorporating a spoiler tag into the software here in the near future. For now, though, just follow these simple guidelines and PM a mod if you have any questions.

And finally, do not declare anyone else's theory stupid or implausible. You can point out reasons why it isn't going to happen, but be respectful.

can we post smallville info that wheve seen on other websites?

Comment

I have started a petition at a petition website nd wanted to know if i could posted here. Its so that WB, CW and DC allow Tom to wear the suit. Is this ok?

Comment

Originally posted by josue_can
        I have started a petition at a petition website nd wanted to know if i could posted here. Its so that WB, CW and DC allow Tom to wear the suit. Is this ok?
        No, sorry.

1) Do NOT link to other message boards, online communities, and unofficial websites.

KryptonSite Rules

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎