Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red K 5
    Questin 1: In Exposed how come Lex gave him a pass to go into a strip club knowing that he was underage

Questin 2: In Exile how come no one exept Chloe questined Kal about where he got all the cash

Question 3: How come when he superspeeds in puplic no one seems to notice... I mean come on someone should notice that he was there one minute and then he was gone

clark is 18 and i think at 18 you can get into strip clubs plus lex was just to be clarks friend agian and helkp him out.

cause no one else cared where kal got the cash

ya but people are too concerned about themselves to notice someone moving really fast plus have you ever just sat and saw a big fly by and a chipmunk run by in the corner of your eye and when you look nothing so you just forget about it.

Comment

Questin 1: In Lexmas how come when Clark caught Santa frome falling he also caught the liqure... I thought he was so against drinking so why would he save the drink... he could have just let it fall

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      clark is 18 and i think at 18 you can get into strip clubs
      if that's true how come lex said at the end something about being underage

Comment

Questin 1: In Lexmas how come when Clark caught Santa frome falling he also caught the liqure... I thought he was so against drinking so why would he save the drink... he could have just let it fall

if that's true how come lex said at the end something about being underage
        ok guess clark was underaged oprobably cause of the liquor being served. plus since when does lex follow the law and that place wasnt exactly legal itself so i dont think they care about age as long as you have that invite card lex gave clark.

i dont know why clark caught the bottle. maybe just so it didnt come crashing down to the ground and make a mess.

Comment

maybe just so it didnt come crashing down to the ground and make a mess.
          why would he care... he never cared before about messes

Comment

or maybe it was just something to put in tyhe show to show how fast clark can move.

Comment

Can Lex/Zod's powers be removed via "magic spell" through Isobel Thoreaux?

Comment

ya probably since magic is more powerful

Comment

Question 1: How come when Clark gets badly hurt he losses a lot of blood but he seems to be fine... does his powers cause his body to produce more blood or something

Questin 2: In Zod how come after Clark got punched in the face eight times (I counted) he only had a trail of blood... shouldn't he got a cuple of bruises and a black eye or two... even if it does heal minutes laters it still botherd me

Comment

The multitude of fans in Hawaii cannot get the new CW broadcast. We're all losing out on the best season ever!!! Bummer's!!!!

Comment

Question 1: How come when Clark gets badly hurt he losses a lot of blood but he seems to be fine... does his powers cause his body to produce more blood or something

Questin 2: In Zod how come after Clark got punched in the face eight times (I counted) he only had a trail of blood... shouldn't he got a cuple of bruises and a black eye or two... even if it does heal minutes laters it still botherd me

i think the blood is just special effect work and they dont really care how much blood they poor on him as long as it makes the point of him bleeding.

and i think clark bleed but not bruised cause clark healed fast when he was bleeding but the blood just doesnt dissapear. the bruises and stuff go away quickly so no time to see. plus its to much work for the makeup people to do lol. also did you see xmen 3 when wolverine was being ripped to shreds by the pheonix at the end and his skin was peeling off but he had superhealing so it kept growing back. i think thats like what happens to clark but zod isnt as strong asd the pheonix so it would do less damage

Comment

i think the blood is just special effect work and they dont really care how much blood they poor on him as long as it makes the point of him bleeding.
                        I mean he's been beaten, shot and stabbed over and over and lost a lotta blood... I don't get it

Comment

i guess part of his healing powers consists of rapidly making blood. if he can replace skin fast then it should be the same for blood since i think blood is part of what makes skin grow. i dont know im not good at figuring out the science of human formation. but im assuming thats how clarks skin grows and everything else grows back fast cause the blood is produced faster.

does anyone else have the problem with the forums putting the wrong times. my computer clock says 5 50pm which is the right time but the times on the threads say like 1 pm and my settings are set for my time zone.

Comment

I think its ******** that he bleeds when being punched in the face by zod!! He shouldn't bleed at all!! His body is inpenetrable to any amount of force except in the presence of kryptonyte, or like when he was stabed with the kryptonian blade.

Comment

zod is stronger then clark so zod could make clark bleed.

Comment

Ok this may be more of a general superman question but... how can he fly in space? How can he turnaround? Theres no friction in space, as soon as he leaves the earths' atmosphere he should just keep going in one direction forever, or till he hits a planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎