Smallville Questions and Answers

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wondering if a kryptonian on krypton gets there ear peirced or gets a tattoo wouldnt when they came to earth and got superpowers the earing hole will close up and the tatoo ink would come out of the skin.

Comment

Hm, that's an inetresting question.

Maybe, if the hole is completely healed, and the tattoo is healed, then it'll be there for good.

Comment

Does anyone know when season 6 will air in the UK????

Comment

I'm thinking January...

Comment

does anyone think this year we will have a smallville movie thing with last years finale and this years premiere like we did last year around thanksgiving with commencement and arrival?

Comment

Does anyone know where I can watch Smallville online (legally)? I know that CBS offers all of their shows online now so I was wondering about this. We don't get the channel that Smallville comes on and otherwise we will have to wait until season 6 comes to DVD to ever see it.

Comment

You can watch some episode on youtube,

Comment

youtube isnt legal for watching shows i dont think. legally you have to either get it from itunes or if the website of the show has it for download for free.

Comment

I thought that the yellow sun of Earth gave Kryptonians their powers, but it seems on the show they talk about "Kryptonian Heritage" and imply that they had these powers, like flying, on Krypton. How is that possible?

Comment

the yellow sun lets them use the powers. kryptonians have powers but its the red sun that doesnt let them use them. i think like jor el in relic that aall kryptonians have to come to earth otr something to test there powers or something. cause that seems like what jor el did.

Comment

I missed something back in season 3.
                        What happened to Pete? I noticed he wasn't their when season 4 started and didn't know why.

Comment

He moved to Wichita with his mom when his parents got divorced.

Comment

ya and because knowing clarks secret got his butt kicked.

Comment

Questin 1: In Exposed how come Lex gave him a pass to go into a strip club knowing that he was underage

Questin 2: In Exile how come no one exept Chloe questined Kal about where he got all the cash

Question 3: How come when he superspeeds in puplic no one seems to notice... I mean come on someone should notice that he was there one minute and then he was gone

Comment

What is wierd is how everyone can get kryptonian powers. Its like one minute its because of the sun he has his powers, the next anyone who is exposed to kryptonite. Truth is it should be impossible for him to lose his powers, because his genetic coding and physiology hasn't changed.

As well with all this saving the world thing...clark has no time for school...so he must be a genius if he manages to keep passing every year...so WHATS UP WITH THAT?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎