Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural Fan Art & Fan Video Suggestions & Recommendations

Post your suggestions for fan art & fan vids you would like to see. Post your fan video recommendations here!!!

Hey, umm not really reccing anything but does anyone know of any John Winchester centric music vids or arts?

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
      Hey, umm not really reccing anything but does anyone know of any John Winchester centric music vids or arts?
      They do exist! Here's some links!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wtZUSDWjPk <-- This is the one I like the most!

Once upon a time their was a king called John Winchester...and his princes, Prince Dean and Prince Sammy, the kingdom lost it's queen when Mary Winchester wa...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr7qt7LoicE <-- This one is great, too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F1A1_zOSC0 <-- More of a summary of season one.

John Winchester video requested by sojourner84.Enjoy!

Anyways ... hopefully those will keep you busy for a while!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

i've been looking all over for this icon but i messed it up while trying to edit it and now the pics gone..

its the boys in the car and i think the the words move, or maybe not. but the pic of the boys went away, and its KILLING me that i cant remember where i found it. can anyone help me??

Comment

are there any mpreg fanart (either Sam or Dean or both will be fine)

Comment

I'm not sure If I've seen any Samantha but I will check!

I'm confused. So are we not allowed to rec any specific videos??

Well, this is the only one I've ever wanted to share with people. It's just...unbelievably heartbreaking!!! I was devestated after I watched it!! It is really REALLY good. trust me.

Supernatural: Keep Me In Your Memories by NovembersGuest

It's basically about Dean making the deal and how it affects Sam. The officially summary states "After waking from a dream, Dean fears what his death will do to Sam, but knowing it can't be prevented, here are his last thoughts and wishes."

It does contain spoilers for S3 so be warned if you haven't watched S3 yet!!! (LOL an I'm one of them!!)

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
                Supernatural: Keep Me In Your Memories by NovembersGuest

It's basically about Dean making the deal and how it affects Sam. The officially summary states "After waking from a dream, Dean fears what his death will do to Sam, but knowing it can't be prevented, here are his last thoughts and wishes."

It does contain spoilers for S3 so be warned if you haven't watched S3 yet!!! (LOL an I'm one of them!!)

wow....that made me tear up. Really well done though - perfect song with the scenes. Thanks for sharing that

Comment

That was a really good video. *I will not cry, I will not cry*.....crap!

Comment

I can't believe I forgot to rec this video here!!

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!!

Supernatural 500 Miles

Hey I just wanted to say that I just noticed (and maybe I'm a dork) I never knew you could click the "watch in high quality link" in the lower right corner under the screen where the vid id playing. It's in blue letters. I just wanted to mention this in case anyone else did not know about it. This video looks much better when you watch it in high quality.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
                      I can't believe I forgot to rec this video here!!

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!!

Supernatural 500 Miles

Hey I just wanted to say that I just noticed (and maybe I'm a dork) I never knew you could click the "watch in high quality link" in the lower right corner under the screen where the vid id playing. It's in blue letters. I just wanted to mention this in case anyone else did not know about it. This video looks much better when you watch it in high quality.
                      I love it... its going in my playlist

Comment

All of these are by AreYouWatchingSN-

This one is a funny and cute one, called "Dean's Geek Brother"

Are You Watching Supernatural? - Promo #44

Are You Watching Supernatural? - Promo #48

Are You Watching Supernatural? - Promo #57

Are You Watching Supernatural? - Promo #54

Are You Watching Supernatural? - Promo #59

This one is by Gentlesideoffury and it's any amazing S4 rpomotional video, WAY better than the "official" S4 promo-

Season 4 Promo - Supernatural This one has the "high quality option"!!
                        Last edited by SweetOne; 11-17-2008, 10:57 PM.

Comment

I'm reposting this vid. Youtube is really being sucky right now and they are deleting a bunch of fanvids because of "copyright" issues. Fanvids that have been around FOREVER but all of a sudden they are making these vid killing sweeps. So this vid is actually still up on youtube but you are not aloud to listen to the song with the vid.

It is really annoying. *ahem* But anyway, Novembersguest has an LJ where she has "Keep Me In Your Memory" posted.

Here is a link to the vid on her LJ

Also that other awesome video? The Supernatural-500 Miles one? That one was cut too!!!

But the vidmaker Ash 4897 (on youtube) she has it uploaded over on Imeem. So you can watch the vid there!!! I am soooo HAPPY!!!! EEE!!

Supernatural- 500 Miles
                          Last edited by SweetOne; 01-26-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Okay, so i told a friend of mine that i will post her vid links
                            Dean's end is only the beginning for Sam and what he will face in the future. Dedicated to Lisa (WinchesterAngel) because she is such a nice person and I lov...

good choice of song ^
                            Supernatural is still my favourite show and as of now the only show I currently vid. I occasionally post Mentalist videos but it will pretty much be a rare occurrence. I really loved the first five seasons of Supernatural and making the videos but since then it's felt like more of a chore than something that I enjoy. I will maybe one day get the urge to finish ideas that I had for previous seasons. And I'm sure that I'll still be uploading some videos in the future. However, I'm really disappointed with the way Supernatural's turned out in the last 3 years and it's killed my desire to make videos a little. So if I don't post another SPN video, that's why. Thank you for all of the comments and subs. You made my vidding experience really awesome. ♥♥ --batgirlshaz.

Comment

Can someone make a wallpaper featuring Lois & Clark and Sam & Dean? ive been trying to find one online, but have thus far failed.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎