Supernatural Fan Fiction Suggestions & Recommendations

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmm.....don't worry I won't throw rocks. But I also don't really know of any Dean/Anna fics I only read Supernatural slash so I only know of fics for m/m pairings.

But I would suggest this Live Journal community, called the Supernatural Newsletter. A new edition is posted almost everyday and I think it is one of the best resources for SPN fanfiction.

Now when you click on the link below, it's going to have different fanfiction sections. This is the order as you go down-

Fanfic: Sam/Dean
    Fanfic: Gen
    Fanfic: Other
    Fanfic: RPF

You are going to want to check out the 'Fanfic: Other' section. That is the section where all of the less popular pairings are put. There is a lot of Dean/Castiel, but it's not odd to find Sam/Ruby in there (blech) so I would imagine if you pop in really quick as each new edition comes out and check that section. I'm sure there are fanfic authors who write Dean/Anna and you will find them somewhere along the line.

SPNnewsletter

Sorry, but that is the only suggestion I have! Good luck!

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

i need a outside opinion... what sounds better

Sam And Dean In The Pick Of Destiny

Or

Tenacious Dean In The Pick Of Destiny

Comment

Supernatural de-aged Dean fic:

By JensensDarkAngel

Uncle Bobby's little man (K) (There is a prequel called 'Dean's Unca Beebee)

Hi everyone, here's a new chapter in a de-aged Dean (now 4 but in the first fic he was almost 3)in this chapter little Dean meets Castiel (little Dean calls him 'Casel' so cute!) when the angel comes to take future Dean(only 2 years in the future) back after a brief visit. These two fics are sweet, funny, angsty and brilliant, you'll fall in love with little Dean and when big Dean turns up it's so cool and funny!

Hi Daddylion, have just found this thread and will check out the recs you have posted when I can, thank you very much. I've started a thread for adult Chlean/Chlam fics, if you have any recs for those pairings can you please post the links, thanks.

The link for the adult Chlean/Chlam fics:

Enjoy and take care!
          Last edited by mallorywesson; 04-16-2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the rec, been a while since i read SPN fics. And thanks hehe, I love SPN crack fics. Sorry though, i don't really do either of those crossover pairings.

But if you don't already know these sites, you'll probably be able to find some stuff on here though...
            sn_crossovers - the new blog in LiveJournal. There should be new interesting records soon.

chloecrossing - the new blog in LiveJournal. There should be new interesting records soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LILdevil426
              Thank you!!!

Hi Maria, I've checked for Dean/Anna only fics and found these fics here, only 15 fics and I don't know if they are any good but they are worth checking:

Enjoy and take care, Paula.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Daddylion
              Thanks for the rec, been a while since i read SPN fics. And thanks hehe, I love SPN crack fics. Sorry though, i don't really do either of those crossover pairings.

But if you don't already know these sites, you'll probably be able to find some stuff on here though...
              sn_crossovers - the new blog in LiveJournal. There should be new interesting records soon.

http://community.livejournal.com/chl...g/supernatural
              Aaawwww thanks for these links Daddylion, much appreciated and I'll definitely check them out when I can. Thanks again and take care, Paula.
              Last edited by mallorywesson; 03-27-2010, 04:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE (BOOK 1: GRIM FALLING) by Aglaranna

Rated: PG-13

Summary: Girls have been appearing in the Supernaturalverse, usually they just go home, either by sleeping with one of the Winchester brothers or the other. That's how it worked, until Kelly Jones fell into the world. Everything seemed to be going according to plan, there was just one problem. She wouldn't sleep with Dean.

Comment

Hi peeps, I started a thread for Smallville/Spernatural crossover fics with Chloe Sullivan and Dean (Chlean), also Chloe and Sam (Chlam) for M and below ratings, not many there yet but I will add more when I can, here's the link:

Smallville/Supernatural Crossover Chlean/Chlam (M and below)

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about any combination of characters that doesn't already have its own forum here. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Here's some SPN fics:

By Sammy_Girl

Baby Steps

So freakin' cute!

By Yasmine32068

Driving Miss Zeppy (PG) Winchesters

Sweet and hilarious!

Sam is high is this fic:

By minkmix

PlayLand

Title: PlayLand Authors: minkmix & jinkamoo Rating: PG - Gen - Humor Spoilers: General (for all aired episodes) Disclaimers: DA & characters are owned by their various creators. Summary: While on a hunt in a run down theme park, Sammy accidentally starts tripping on Peyote... For: HAPPY BIRTHDAY…

OMG This is so bloody funny!

Here's some of THE BEST Supernatural Fanfiction ever written:

Brotherhoood AU Fanfiction
                  The Official Brotherhood Series - Listed in chronological order

The Triad (The Brotherhood fics written by other authors)

Supernatural/Criminal Minds Crossover Fic:

By Kikkimax

Defect

Amazingly brilliant!

The sequel to 'Defect':

Hell, and Back

Just as brilliant as 'Defect'!

Hope you enjoy these recs as much as I have and still do, bye and take care, Paula.

Comment

Hi peeps, I just found this link for Supernatural crack fic, I noticed that you seem to like it just as I do, so here's the LJ link:

spn_crackfic

Enjoy and take care, Paula.

Comment

Supernatural Castiel crack fic:

By Eelectric-Diva

Beloved of God

Sequel to the above fic:

Meet Your Brothers… Ahem… and sisters (K+)

By c00kiefic

He's My Cherry Pie (T) (Pairing - Dean W/Castiel)

Enjoy!
                      Last edited by mallorywesson; 04-16-2010, 06:08 PM.

Comment

A brilliant Supernatural/Dark Angel crossover fanfic series:

By scourgeofeurope

The Wellspring Master List

Title: The Wellspring Author: scourgeofeurope Fandoms: Dark Angel, Supernatural Rating: R Genre: Gen/Family Characters: Dean, Sam, Alec, Ben Summary #1: Sam and Dean find a tiny smartass in a barn. What are they to do? Summary #2: 2009: In which young Alec is a Manticore escapee and two guys…

You will feel every emotion whilst reading this series of fics, Paula.

Comment

An idea for a new series - Supernatural: The Early Years

This is quite a funny forum. Thank you daddylion for a fun break from everyday stresses. But seriously...

The show is great and the actors are awesome. Somepoint the show is going to end. The actors (Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles) have or may have already express their wishes to get on with life outside of the show although the show is highly rated which ushered a season six and most-likely season seven there on. A great way to satisfy the networks and the two stars is to take a step back in time and create a layout for a spin-off series, Sam and Dean: The Early Years or Supernatural: The Beginning and these are just working titles.

The series would center around Sam and Dean Winchester's teen or early years. It will ultimately have a new cast of characters. Have the Sam and Dean Winchester's ages between 14-18 and also they would be starting out on their first missions. Have them tackle some demons, wendigos, ghosts, etc. Plus, as with this concept, the dad John Winchester would resurface in a recurring role. Bobby will also be a recurring regular with his wife, alive. Also bring back the mother and daughter team Ellen and Jo Harvelle as well. The show would continue to show how the brothers grew up and became the demon hunter icons as they are known in the now timeline on the show. The differences the brothers have with their father would be further detailed on a deeper level. This show could allow it time to go further back into there childhood and expressed more emotions that they are going through with their mother who dies mysteriously by a demon and John Winchester who is hardly a father that's there for them, emotionally and as a parental figure.

Further possibilities with the show is introducing new demons that haven't been on these six seasons of supernatural. New types of demons and monster could appear and if any questions by fans, any member of the Supernatural team could site that the non-appearance of these in the past seasons are due to there extinction by hunting and killing all known entities. As an added bonus and to ease the show onto television screens for the audience, have the original actors of Sam and Dean Winchester return at the beginning of each episode either as a voiceover for the opening scenes or make an appearance discussing what you might see in the episode. A good example of this use is the "The Log Lady" scenes in Twin Peaks. She appears with her log and instead of actually speaking of key plots, she reveals a riddle-like dialogue that leaves it upto the viewer to decode or work into the episode. If more presence is needed have the two actors be narrators through out each episode. If the show takes off really well on the new actors alone than exclude the narrations from further episodes or just use that tactic in the first season only. I only suggest this because it will involve short production time and allow the actors more freedom to live their lives.

This is a great idea and I am for it a 100%. I believe there is so much emotionally with Sam and Dean, together or alone, that we yet to be revealed. A wealth of stories in the past that has been explained and hasn't in depth or at all. This is to anyone connected with show and I thank you for reading my idea and hope you might consider the possibilties it can produce.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎