Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLAlicia or CHlark which one were you when Alicia was still Alive? & would it change?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samanta
    I don't think Alicia was so good person. Many people like her but I can't see why. She betrayed Clark by showing Chloe his power. Only because she was mad at him. She went crazy and tried to kill few people.
    If it was Lana's or Chloe's doing everyone would be angry on them. But it was Alicia so I guess attempt on killing someone is ok
    Ok, Alicia was an emotional character, and Obsession/Unsafe she still needed some work because she was confused, hurt, upset, angry, and other stuff that she needed to sort out. By Pariah she was ok. She's always cared for Clark more then herself. She put his itty bitty secret that no one would believe coming from a weirdo professor over her life. When she told Chloe it was only in Clark's best interest. It worked out perfectly, and even if she DID regret it or it WAS a mistake it all was fine and is the better choice.

About the killing part, Alicia wasn't well. If Lana or Chloe killed(or tried to) kill someone everyone would be mad because they wree perfectly fine. Alicia only tried to kill ONE person, by the way. In the episode where she was sent to belle reeve.

All in all, I've been a loyal and completely dedicated to Calicia without a single doubt since season three. I'm always Calicia first. I'll never put Chlark in front of it, sorry to say. I am a loyal Chlark, just ALWAYS Calicia first

Comment

^^
      Maybe she was confused, hurt and angry but it doesn't make what she did better.
      When she told Chloe it didn't look like she did it for Clark's good. She did it because she wanted revenge IMO.

Comment

I think she did it for herself rather than revenge. She believed if everyone knew Clark's secret, they would leave her alone. Which is still selfish anyway.

Comment

samanta you're right, it doesn't make anything better but you can at least give her a little slack over. We all know it was very wrong and she doesn't have an excuse exactly, but it does give you a reason to give her a little slack.

StrippedSmile, IMO she didn't do it for either reasons. She wanted the best for Clark, she thought that it would be easier for HIM since Chloe after all is his best friend. She was in a tough spot, people. her parents were scared of her and everyone hates her and the ones who don't even know her still don't like her because she was in a mental institution. THINK, Clark is all she had. Why would she jeopardize that by being selfish?

Comment

If I had to choose between them (I'm a Clois fan) I would choose CHlarker.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
              alcia=hottest freak of the week.
              Couldn't have put it better myself.

Sarah Carter is awesomely, insanely hot, and their love scenes are second to none. Will always be a fan.

AM/Chloe is the sweetest girl in the world.

Love them both, voted for both, but if I could only pick one, it would be AM.

Comment

neither.

Comment

I like both. Tho i prefer Alicia to be a bit more stable. Of course my absolute preference is Clois

Comment

I'm a Chlarker, always have been, always will be. Clalicia had it's moments, but the best thing to come from that relationship was Alicia "outing" Clark as a "meteor freak" to Chloe. Once Chloe knew Clark had powers, Chlark really took off and became the best relationship on SV.

Comment

If I were around at that time, it would've been Clalicia all the way. Clark was physically attracted to Alicia and he liked her, plus they had such an insane chemistry, way more than with Chloe. I wish the showrunners didn't kill her off and would've just had the relationship run it's course.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎