Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to burn Itunes video onto DVD (Aquaman Pilot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all might want to try a program called Super (C) to convert it. I don't know if it will work (since as Seniors said iTunes protects their content) but it's the best *free* converter program I've ever used.

Comment

Comment

I know that itunes files comes with DRM (digital rights managment). The pilot is an m4v file. Here's the link to tunebite:
        Windows software to save and AI-enhance movies, series, live tv as well as music streaming in top quality.

Read: "Turn protected m4v files into unprotected mp4 video clips.

Try the trial version first, it will convert 30 secs of the pilot. I'm trying to help everyone see one of the greatest pilots for a superhero in a long time on their tv, cause you may never see it on tv. Drop me a PM for any help.

Comment

i JUST SAW the Pilot, and man was it a good Pilot!
          Not as good as the Smallville one but pretty darn good on its own merit.
          A shame that The CW didn't pick the show up... Hope that maybe in the future they give the show a chance...

Comment

uhh yea it was good. Do you know how to burn it onto DVD from Itunes??

Comment

Aquaman DVD burn iTunes

Does anyone know if there are anyone who is selling the Mercy Reef iTunes pilot on DVD? I'm sick of watching it on my monitor and I'd love to check it out on my TV or laptop. I've read the postings and it sounds like it can't be successfully burned, or can it?

thanks in advance

Comment

i don't think it can..... though i have been hearing, that you can buy a cord to hook your ipod up to your tv? i tried it with my portable dvd player cord, and the sound went through but the picture was distorted. someone online said that apple switched up the cords so people would have to buy the apple cord, but i have not seen one for sale??? cause i agree i want to watch it on my tv. anyone know what cord apple is refering to?

Comment

I hope the CW has a life altering experience and decide to bring in Aquaman next season. Although I was hoping for a Green Arrow show as well. Maybe someone else can play him. I'd like to see Aquaman go to Fox, and give it five seasons. Their budget would be great. Then maybe Green Arrow goes to NBC, and they have it on a different night than Heroes and Aquaman, so none of them compete. Each one gets five seasons at least.

Comment

Tunebite works.

Comment

try a program called dvd shrink look it up on google if free and it works great.

Comment

Originally posted by Prunk1121
                        So I spent almost two days downloading Aquaman on Itunes(slow internet) and now I am trying to figure out a way to burn it onto DVD to watch on my TV, anybody know how to??
                        Here is the guide on how to back up itunes movie to dvd step by step, you can take it as reference:
                        This guide will show you how to burn iTunes movies to DVD (both protected and non-protected movies) for playback on DVD players or TV.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎