Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things Jonathan Kent Would Never Say

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonathan: So Jor-el...what about those Sharks? You think they've got a chance for the Super Bowl?

Comment

Clark get out of my home ET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Things that Johnathan would never say: (Well pretty much anything at this point)

Comment

*on the phone* Clark, hurry! Man-eating bugs are attacking Smallville! What? Oh, you're at a concert? Oh well, don't worry about it, we'll be fine. Have fun! *puts down phone with big smile on his face*

Comment

Anything at this point.

Comment

Martha, you are complete and utter garbage. I hate you, and that's all there is to it.

Comment

Lionel, you can take my wife when I'm dead

Comment

Clark, you have to do what Jor-El tells you. Or: Jor-El is pretty tight.

Comment

Jonathan: Yo yo yo, whaddup my Sunn! How yoo doin fool? Men yoo be out der bussin up sum thugs yo? I be seein it in da paypers yo and dat s*** look good men! Yoo bin bisssaay! And not jus wit duh thugs y'all, yoo bin gettin it on wit dem ladies my n*****! They be all like, "Ooohh Clark yeeaaah! I like dayat!" I be prouda yah sun. Keep it reel in duh hood homie. Peace out.

Comment

You know, Clark, it think with your powers, you could take over the world...Martha pack your bikini, Clark is taking us to Miami...TOUCHDOWN!!!(starts the crowd wave) thats MY boy!!!.......

Comment

refer to the episode about the nicademous flower theres ur answer lol

Comment

Hey Lionel. You wanna come over for dinner? Oh ya do! Good! maybe you and Martha can make out and then me and you can drink a beer and watch Clark bench press the tractor!

Comment

"Son, when you're out on that gridiron, the wind at your back, racing across those yard lines and the other team's defenders are closing in on you, focus on the only thing that matters ...

It's all about the *BLING!* baby, yeahh! Hold out for that sweet signing bonus when the pro scouts come knocking. The pad in Vegas, P-Diddy hosting your pre-season party, the whole nine yards! Winning isn't everything -- it's the only thing. Now, go take state, son."

Comment

Lex I always did love, I think of you as being my son and being Clark brother. Come give me a hug.

Comment

We'll just tell your mother that...we ate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎