Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate and Review the Aquaman PILOT

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy cow your avatar is givin' me a heart-attack.

Comment

I still think that he should go back and be Aquaman and Ollie on SV, but then make a spin-off called Star City and have some one new for GA.

Comment

Justin Hartley's booked, sorry.

Its doubtful that GA will be back on Smallville, or a spinoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
          I still think that he should go back and be Aquaman and Ollie on SV, but then make a spin-off called Star City and have some one new for GA.
          Yyyyeah, still don't see why you think that's a good idea. We've seen more of Justin Hartley as Green Arrow than we have of him as Aquaman. He's had time to grow into the role of Oliver Queen and make it his, whereas he spent 40 minutes as A.C. - and that was a year ago.

If Justin were to go back to being Aquaman, then I'm not sure I even see any point in doing a GA spin-off and recasting Oliver. It's not that I can't imagine anyone else in the role, but it seems like one big hassle.

Comment

I saw it a few days after Christmas, but I just discovered this part of the message board.

I gave the pilot 7/10. Some of the dialouge was a bit cheesy and I didn't care for Dinese Quinones's acting, but I could def. see the potential for at least 3-4 seasons, the SFX were great, they did a good job w/setting everything up (and contrary to what someone else said, I know nothing about Aquaman and the pilot was neither confusing nor overwhelming), and it was enjoyable for the most part.

Final verdict: AM would have made the CW's first year much more sucessful.

Comment

It looked good i wish they could've at least seen where it could've gone (i think it would've gone far) but one good thing that came out of it not being aired is the Green Arrow on Smallville

Comment

You could tell from Aquaman's pilot that it was destined to become a great, successful series. Justin Hartley was awesome, the scipt was brilliantly written, the episode action-packed and highly promising. All the supporting actors did great also. And the mystery! (with the Bermuda triangle and the disappearing people)

I never was a fan of Aquaman in the comic books, I thought the guy was too boring and a bit cocky, so when I heard about Aquaman as a show I was hesitant and certain it'd be a failure. But watching one pilot made me change my mind.

I believe the CW made a huge mistake by not running the show.

Comment

Personally I loved the Pilot, I wish they made more, but with Alan Ritchson as Aquaman

Comment

I really loved the pilot. I was a little unsure of watching it because after being used to Justin Hartley as the green arrow i wasn't sure how i'd see him portraying aquaman but he pulled it off brilliantly! I just bought it from itunes a couple years ago and absolutely loved it. Too bad it didn't keep going, it definitely had potential to be a great tv show!

Comment

The pilot was good but maybe cw didn't pick it up because it would be too expensive.
                      BTW smallville pilot was better!!

Comment

Aquaman

I just downloaded this on iTunes the other day. How did they not pick this up?!? It didn't look as good as Arrow but it did look on par or even better than Smallville. Considering most of the crap CW throws out there (Smallville and Arrow excluded), this could have had a good run...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBySpoiler
                          I just downloaded this on iTunes the other day. How did they not pick this up?!? It didn't look as good as Arrow but it did look on par or even better than Smallville. Considering most of the crap CW throws out there (Smallville and Arrow excluded), this could have had a good run...
                          From my understanding the Aquaman Pilot happened around the time the WB and UPN merged into the CW, meaning there wasn't many spots for new shows. I am guessing if the WB remained the WB they probably would have given it a chance

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎