Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sid's *Lois/Clois* Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so sorry novi ...it wont happen again. keep forgetting to empty duhh!

Comment

Originally posted by sid8810

its just a banner of S4 ...my fave episode and fave season. ive always wanted to do a banner on that.
      Very cool Sid! I like this!

Comment

Be honest Tw1977 its crap ..:lol well thats what i think of it. i screwed it up by adding these stupid stars! lol Do you know how to add those small twinkles? ive seen on other peoples pics. Im looking for them

has anyone got a pic of Tom wellings real wife? ive searched everywhere! just w
        na see ...how good looking she is
        Last edited by sid8810; 08-03-2006, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Be honest Tw1977 its crap ..:lol well thats what i think of it. i screwed it up by adding these stupid stars! lol Do you know how to add those small twinkles? ive seen on other peoples pics. Im looking for them

has anyone got a pic of Tom wellings real wife? ive searched everywhere! just w
          na see ...how good looking she is

I think it looks great! All the sparkles that you might have seen on some of my stuff is a bunch of tubes and brushes that I got from some sites (I don't remember which ones or I'd tell you )

Comment

Originally posted by Kara15
            I think it looks great! All the sparkles that you might have seen on some of my stuff is a bunch of tubes and brushes that I got from some sites (I don't remember which ones or I'd tell you )
            hey kara! thanks for the support i dunno im still not satisfied yet with my stuff . You have twinkles on your art? yeah im trying to find out how to do that! . glad to see that avi again!

its cool kara, im sure i'll figure the twinkle lol
            Last edited by sid8810; 08-03-2006, 01:15 PM.

Comment

okay my fellow Artists, i make an announcement ...which is i am a crap artist! and my solution to such a tragic situation is QUIT im outta here! lol.

Just kidding from now on i shall spend 5-6 hours a day on pshop ...before i was missing days out but not now. i just wana give the girls a big clap for making super art..you know who you are

Comment

hey nice work!!!
                The last Clois banner is gorgeous!!!

Comment

hey sid buddy!!! your box...again!!! I can't send you the pm !!!
                  and don't you dare to quit now oki? you're doing just fine

Comment

(Novi) how does my pm get full so quick just deleted, the thing is novi your pms has valuable info on them and i never think of deleting them been too lazy lately ...all it takes is a few seconds to save links from pm to internet fave folder! i deserve a slap.

Jill, first time you came here ...welcome ! i know not much display to show but im happy you lke the banner i keep thinking its crap! . Thanks a lot Jill
                    Last edited by sid8810; 08-04-2006, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I just like to say also the 2 banners i made with a soft touch was done thanks to Kara giving me link, so im grateful for that thanks Kara! i always like to mention fellow artists who helped me make an art

Comment

This is going to sound s stupid but its funny ...i spent almost day and a half on this...yes this

some of the tutorials by these guys are like one sentences and messed up...i was going in circles.
                        Thanks to good friend Novak fan for putting me on the right direction
                        Last edited by sid8810; 08-06-2006, 09:16 PM.

Comment

that avy is really cool, congrats Sid . But hey, maybe you should star with the coloring tutorials first, if you think the others are difficult or something

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
                            that avy is really cool, congrats Sid . But hey, maybe you should star with the coloring tutorials first, if you think the others are difficult or something

yeah i should have but...i knew i could do it if i put my mind to it...most of it i ended up doing it with my own ideas

Dont get me wrong i really enjoyed that ...theres great work there and i can understand the tuts will be very brief from the people ..due to their own busy schedule. Ive done another one of lois,( next to the other one) . Im still way behind though. Thanks Novak fan!

It sounds really funny...me starting with colouring first, like a kid in primary school
                            Last edited by sid8810; 08-06-2006, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Hi! My thread's doing okay, you can always drop in and say hi. My fave characters are Lex, Lionel, Chloe, Martha & Milton Fine. I'm not a big shipper but I like most ships - except Lexana because I would have liked Chlex instead. I like the new Lois avatars the first one has nice colors.
                              I don't know anything about photoshop but http://www.oxoniensis-art.net/ has some custom brushes with star sparkles. Livejournal has lots & lots tutorials & groups for icon & art making - all you have to do is search for them http://www.livejournal.com/ . Here's one page - I like - even though I don't have the right programs I like seeing the different styles.
                              Your life is the best story! Just start your blog today!

If you have an account you can ask people for help.
                              Yeah my work not long ago was crap but now its much better and i know im still way behind ...i can improve .Its been steady.I never been to a forum or even touched graphics softwares until i came here. Ive learnt quite a lot in a short space.

Your getting better too.

Hi Fotw, glad you like em hows your thread going ? hey so whats your fave Ship? or is a single character?

Comment

Originally posted by FotW
                                Hi! My thread's doing okay, you can always drop in and say hi. My fave characters are Lex, Lionel, Chloe, Martha & Milton Fine. I'm not a big shipper but I like most ships - except Lexana because I would have liked Chlex instead. I like the new Lois avatars the first one has nice colors.
                                I don't know anything about photoshop but http://www.oxoniensis-art.net/ has some custom brushes with star sparkles. Livejournal has lots & lots tutorials & groups for icon & art making - all you have to do is search for them http://www.livejournal.com/ . Here's one page - I like - even though I don't have the right programs I like seeing the different styles.
                                Your life is the best story! Just start your blog today!

If you have an account you can ask people for help.
                                Yeah thanks for the feedback/info well appreciate it!, i know theres great work and numerous tutorials there! i thought i knew how to do art!? but i had to go back to square 1

you mentioned most characters ...i take it your not too keen on Clark,lana and Lois im similar in sum way too, i just like one situation - Clois . I'll definately come down your thread and say hi

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎