No announcement yet.

Sid's *Lois/Clois* Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya Sid!

Happy Birthday. It's been too long. anything new?

Comment

• Originally posted by luna172004
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR SIDDY,
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! Wish you all happiness in the world, darling!) Hope to see you here and talk to you) Until then............ MISS YOU!

OMG you post me B'day wishes! aww thank you darling i really MISS you a lot! i have come by here once or twice.. i was thinking about you ..when i was here last, i swear i want to get back to the art and regular chats with you i really miss it

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kneel4justice
      Happy Birthday!
      I love your art, I wish I had made an account when you were still active and posting, but you do an amazing job! I love your art so much, you are crazy talented! It inspired me in fact !
      Aww thats really nice to hear, i too wish i had the desire for art now as i did back then, its funny .. when i was just learning ..i was making art all day long! lol now i have got to a decent level..ive stopped but after reading your comment its made me want to make something again

thats the way! glad i could inspire you ... id love to see your art work

thanks!

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Supagirl
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Best Wishes
      hey thanks Stacy nice to see ya again

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by svtwamedfan05
      Aww Happy Birthday Siddy!
      OMG ..been a while since i saw your name! lol aww thanks for coming by with the B'day wishes

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Ginx
      Hi Sid!!! Been a bit how're things?

Did you make your avatar? It's super cool

Oh and Happy Birthday!
      Lol sure has Ginx, how have you been?
      well..its just been hectic, work, family issues etc *sigh*

yeah that is a wallpaper i made, i cropped it to an avy
      thats my fave wall

aww thanks! i didnt even know it was my birthday ..until someone told me lol

----- Added 17 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lieslchen
      Hiya Sid!

Happy Birthday. It's been too long. anything new?
      Hey there Annelise! long time ..for sure, i will get back into art ..seriously, ..i have all my brushes, my PS - still installed, i have the episodes

thanks
      Last edited by sid8810; 06-30-2010, 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by sid8810
        Aww thats really nice to hear, i too wish i had the desire for art now as i did back then, its funny .. when i was just learning ..i was making art all day long! lol now i have got to a decent level..ive stopped but after reading your comment its made me want to make something again

thats the way! glad i could inspire you ... id love to see your art work

thanks!
        No problem, and if you do decide to make art again, post it here I would love to see some more, but if not thats okay too. You can check out my art thread if you like, anyways once again your art is amazing. . . Do you still watch Smallville?

Comment

• Hey, been a long time sid! how are you?

I haven't been watching SV anymore by the way... got to around episode 13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddylion
            Hey, been a long time sid! how are you?

I haven't been watching SV anymore by the way... got to around episode 13.
            hey whats up Ry! im good, really miss smallville and this place, i should have stayed here and kept in touch with everyone, i missed you guys! so how have you been?? i was the same too, i stopped watching it too, but the good news is i started again. I am way, way behind most people though..im on season 9, episode 12 lol ...but after watching eppy 11..im thinking maybe this is why i havent been drawn back to SV! i dont know if you remember ..but i wasnt much of a comic fan..like other characters . I mean whats with all these comic book characters ?? as usual they teach Clark something, or put him on th right path etc etc. Im back ...and im already moaning about the episodes haha
            I did enjoy the 10th episode, clois kiss , ahhh still love the Clois i thought maybe after all these days..i may have lost the Clois love, but i havent .
            So.. i'll be around regularly, hope to see you around here too!

Comment

• K-site and all these sites of SV .. everyone ..the fans..we must stop Smallville from ending! i dont want this show to end, i love it. Like Tom Welling said if the fans still want it and we get more fans, who knows..there maybe a glimmer of hope.

Comment

• Wow, what a season finale, im so glad i took a long hiatus from the show ..over the last few days ive watched 11 episodes. Ive enjoyed these last 11 episodes, even when there was no Clois footage in one pr two eppy .

also ..the red queen, i knew those hot legs belonged to someone we knew from the show..but i had no idea it was Mrs Kent!? Amazing! (thats before the finale of course)

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Its just a great feeling, knowing i dont have to wait few months for the new episode . I just have to download it.
                Last edited by sid8810; 09-27-2010, 06:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• My love for smallville (lois and clark) still burns inside me, i love show so much that i watched the series finale TODAY lol ..i just couldnt watch it . After like a year i managed to watch it, and it i feel so sad i will never see Tom welling as Clark and Erica durance as Lois. It was beautiful to see them get married (almost) . Smallville is a special show, everyone connected to it are too. Even the fans we love this show and the people who dont they have missed out on a fantastic show. I love the gloss of smallville, we see too many reality type shows that depresses you, smallville took you away from the usual rubbish on tv. I will miss you Lois and Clark . If i was a billionaire and access to Tv network, i would invest into a whole new smallville .. more based in metropolis. I would called it Smallville to Metropolis.

Anyway i dont know if any of you guys are still here but i miss the old days where we kept posting art and stuff, i dont think i could make any art. I forgot everything lol

Comment

• Great work on the wallpaper

Comment

• well thanks stealthdragon

Comment

• hey........... GUESS WHO!??!!?!?! LOL so happy you're here sometimes) I' haven't been here for like a year.

Decided to pay a visit , 'cause, you know, I miss my KSite friends :HUGS:

how'r you doing, darlin? how's your life? hope you'll see this message soon, really wanna hear from you

yours, luna

Comment

• Originally posted by sid8810
                          hey whats up Ry! im good, really miss smallville and this place, i should have stayed here and kept in touch with everyone, i missed you guys! so how have you been?? i was the same too, i stopped watching it too, but the good news is i started again. I am way, way behind most people though..im on season 9, episode 12 lol ...but after watching eppy 11..im thinking maybe this is why i havent been drawn back to SV! i dont know if you remember ..but i wasnt much of a comic fan..like other characters . I mean whats with all these comic book characters ?? as usual they teach Clark something, or put him on th right path etc etc. Im back ...and im already moaning about the episodes haha
                          I did enjoy the 10th episode, clois kiss , ahhh still love the Clois i thought maybe after all these days..i may have lost the Clois love, but i havent .
                          So.. i'll be around regularly, hope to see you around here too!
                          I still haven't watched it... I think I'm kinda passed that phase in my life. I still like it when I think about it, i just don't feel like going back. We did have a whole lot of memories here didn't we? Sooooo much stuff was made and talked about and everything. It's good to hear from you guys again every once in a while though. But yeah... i can't rememeber which i got to but once Clois was together i was pretty happy and more or less left it at that They are adorable together.

Comment

• Hi, Sid!
                            It´s July 2015 and I still miss both CLOIS and your BEAUTIFUL, ENCHANTING art!
                            Is there anywhere where I can find any new piece?
                            Have you ever made any piece on Pandora and Season 10, specially the Finale?
                            I still would love to see those moments through your art.
                            If I could, I´d create a piece. You can teach me if you will.

Congrats and gratitude for all the artwork you ever created for Lois and Clark!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎