Sid's *Lois/Clois* Art

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid's *Lois/Clois* Art

Sid's *Lois/Clois/Raya*Art

Hi, hope you all like the art here, i mainly focus on Lois and Clark but i have made art on other artists time to time ..and you can always feel free to use the new art i add ..or use the older stuff if you want . Its been a great challenge starting as a total beginner in art and software ..now i feel i have learnt a whole lot just being under a year i think i started art work. You will see my older art (link) at the bottom of page ..please check it out there are some nice clois banners ..yes the level isnt as good as it is now lol but im sure you can enjoy it still Thanks for all the great comments and help i had from great artist here ..they all helped me a lot. I appreciate the support i have had for this thread ..no way did i expect it to reach that stat lol anyway will be adding new fresh work here and put all my latest work in one place. Hopefully you all can enjoy the work

__________________________________________________ _

WALLPAPERS

1024 x 768 ^^

1024 x 640 ^^

1680 x 1080 ^^ - better to see.

1024x

1680x

(1680 x 1050)

(1024 x 640)

ERICA DURANCE

(1680 x 1050)

(1680 x 1050)

(1280x768)

(1920 x 1080)

MILO VENTIMIGLIA

(1024 x 768)

(1280 x 720)

(1024x768)

(1680 x 1050 ) ^^

(1024 x 768)

Last edited by sid8810; 12-01-2007, 11:14 AM.

Yay Sid! You finally made a thread! I've already said this of course, but your DvD covers are all so awesome!

Comment

Find luxury Home Images for home renovation inspiration that can add value to your home, while making it more comfortable and enjoyable.

Comment

Nice sid! How do you do 3d in photoshop?

Comment

AVATARS/ANIMATED ( few wont fit the size limit of K-site)

[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/sid8810/si***upes1.jpg[/IMG]

BANNERS

(these are older banners, new ones will be added on top of the rest of the banners, sizes will differ ..just a few are smaller or bigger..but most are 800x200)

Amy Lee Banners

WALLS 1025 x 768 & 800 x 600

800x 600

ANIMATED GIF

DVD COVERS 1 new
          Last edited by sid8810; 12-01-2007, 11:01 AM.

Comment

YEAH! You did it Sid! Congrats! You got your very own thread! Awesome! Keep pumping out that great stuff! You're doing well!

Love you Lois Wall! Hope you'll be posting that awesome Red Clark Wall you made me! It belongs her for all to see! I still show it off at work! It's hanging by my desk!

One suggestion...Add your new thread link to your Profile webpage address now so people will find it easily!
            Last edited by TW1977; 07-22-2006, 05:02 PM.

Comment

THE EARLY WORK

CLICK HERE TO VIEW SOME OF THE OLDER WORK

some classic Clois work there too ..please check it out..
              Last edited by sid8810; 10-02-2007, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sid8810

I know its a big shock! me the one person who camped in season dvd art thread has finally got a thread! BTW its already stressing me out...its like i have to produce all the time ....ohhhh dvds
                were simple!

do you think i should make the covers thumbnail size now?
                i Dont think much people would want to see this kinda art of mine...theres much more quantity and quality in other threads

oh yeah TW1977 that red cover wall i specially made for youwhile i was a completely newbie at that time...how on earth i made that i dont know!!!ive lost the jpg version ...but i still have PNG version ...the problem is no host would accept that

Thanks for everything TW1977...nice of you to come down here
                You can make a jpg from the PNG file!
                Don't stress out Sid. You go at your own pace. You can update when you have the time. Your thread won't be taken away if you stop posting, it will just go back a page. No biggy. Obviously people do like your art by the feedback you got in the DVD thread!

If you want the dimensions of banners, just right click on the ones you like on K-site, choose "Properties" and it will tell you the size of that banner or image! Banner sizes vary according to other website standards but you can see the general sizes in the banner thread.

Too bad K-site doesn't allow banners anymore.
                Last edited by TW1977; 07-26-2006, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TW1977
                  You can make a jpg from the PNG file!
                  Don't stress out Sid. You go at your own pase. You can update when you have the time. Your thread won't be taken away if you stop posting, it will just go back a page. No biggy. Obviously people do like your art by the feedback you got in the DVD thread!

If you want the dimensions of banners, just right click on the ones you like on K-site, choose "Properties" and it will tell you the size of that banner or image! Banner sizes vary according to other website standards but you can see the general sizes in the banner thread.

Too bad K-site doesn't allow banners anymore.
                  Hiya Tw1977!! Yeah i did do my banner with appropriate dimensions its just i never hosted with the actual size...so im just going a bit crazy ...Do you know some nights i be up all night until the morning?! photoshop is so addictive . Ive hardly slept . Thank you Tw1977 for the info...i should have known jpg /png can be converted ...you have guided me from the start lol .No banners now? why? thats a shame! you made some nice banners

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sid8810
                  [B]Hiya Tw1977!! Yeah i did do my banner with appropriate dimensions its just i never hosted with the actual size...so im just going a bit crazy ...Do you know some nights i be up all night until the morning?! photoshop is so addictive . Ive hardly slept . Thank you Tw1977 for the info...i should have known jpg /png can be converted ...you have guided me from the start lol .No banners now? why? thats a shame! you made some nice banners everyone else must be really frustrated...theres so many who like doing banners.
                  Last edited by sid8810; 07-23-2006, 07:18 AM.

Comment

That's some cool DVD art. I really like the ones with CK solo. The one that says "a young superman" & the one where he's running is great! I haven't checked the DVD thread in ages, so I never saw your stuff till yesterday.
                    That was a different imageshack - try this one, or the other sites with are better for uploading batches of images. In case you don't know, already, with any of these sites it's better to register so that you can keep track of your files - especially if your deleting them from your comp.
                    Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Here are some standard banner sizes ( you'll need to make them in these sizes if you want to enter a fanart challenge here ).
                    400x100, 500x150, 500x166 pixels.

Comment

Originally posted by FotW
                      That's some cool DVD art. I really like the ones with CK solo. The one that says "a young superman" & the one where he's running is great! I haven't checked the DVD thread in ages, so I never saw your stuff till yesterday.
                      That was a different imageshack - try this one, or the other sites with are better for uploading batches of images. In case you don't know, already, with any of these sites it's better to register so that you can keep track of your files - especially if your deleting them from your comp.
                      Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Here are some standard banner sizes ( you'll need to make them in these sizes if you want to enter a fanart challenge here ).
                      400x100, 500x150, 500x166 pixels.
                      Oh thank you so much fotW! for the links,compliments.. i can tell you it gives me confidence from your feedback!

]SV dvd art thread was my home...now im here so i will make a couple of covers now and Clois wallpaper
                      Last edited by sid8810; 07-23-2006, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Great cover art

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east
                          Great cover art
                          Thank you angelfire, means a lot! must check your latest work!

Comment

THE EARLY WORK

CLICK HERE TO VIEW SOME OF THE OLDER WORK
                            Last edited by sid8810; 12-16-2007, 10:00 PM.

Comment

I like the 2nd one best, & the first one is good. too!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎