Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool update

Comment

Yeah, that ringing sound is never good!

A happy (but short) honeymoon followed by renewed conflict (?). The life of heroes is never easy.

Looking forward to Chapter 3...

BTW Nemu, have you actually been to Réunion, or did you just pick it out of the air? Even with the problems of that new disease, it seems like someplace I'd like to visit.

Comment

Well hc... I never been to Reunion... but a friend of mine has family that comes from Maurice (which is another island beside Reunion) and showed me picture of both island... And well I fell for that place and finally found the perfect place for my clana honeymoon...

What do you mean a short honeymoon? it was 2 weeks...

Yeah I heard about the disease that is striking the island right now... it started last year and still is affecting I guess...

remember that they left the Fortress and America on May 21st 2007 so who knows maybe by then they will have found a way to eradicate the disease...

I do plan on going there one day... it was added to my list of places to see...

Comment

That seems like a really cool place to visit!! And David... where's our update??

Comment

great story so far

Comment

bump....david? Oh david????

Comment

Ok... Update coming this weekend... if I get a breather from life...

just to send your minds into a thinking frenzy...

Here's the next chapter's title:

Chapter 3: A father’s last stand

Stay tuned and it will come fast...

Comment

Cool!! And I know what you mean! Life is just too difficult!! There's no time to do anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemu
                    Ok... Update coming this weekend... if I get a breather from life...

just to send your minds into a thinking frenzy...

Here's the next chapter's title:

Chapter 3: A father’s last stand

Stay tuned and it will come fast...
                    but, which father? I'm thinking Jor-el...but, Jonathan's not out of the question....

Comment

Well guys... here's a very short update. First part of Chapter 3...

Enjoy and leave feedback!

--------------------------

Chapter 3: A father's last stand

~~~~ In the sky, outside the Fortress of Knowledge, 4 hours later ~~~~

As they approach the fortress Clark and Lana can see that something is very wrong. The sky above the structure is pulsating with blackish-dark purple energy.

"Something is wrong Lana. We have to hurry I feel like time is running out." Clark turned to Lana to see her face and then they speed toward the main tower of the complex.

"I feel it too Clark. There is some urgency in the air and I don't like that sky."

As soon as they land in the main chamber they run to the control console.

"Mother! What is happening!?" Clark shouts as they run.

Both biological parents appear in front of them. Lara is supporting Jor-El as he tries to gather his energy.

"The Phantom Zone has been breached! This place isn't safe anymore. Kal-El you have to leave and be strong. We will see each other someday my son." With that both spirits disappear and the walls of the Fortress turn purple with black tendrils swirling in them.

"Let's hurry out of here Lana." Clark takes her hand and run for the exit. As they reach for the passage to the outside they are blocked by a force wall.

"Damn we are trapped inside. I'm sorry Lana but it looks like we won't be able to return home and we will have to visit the Phantom Zone. This place is like Hell for the Kryptonians. The criminals on Krypton were banned there for eternity. Only Zod and the Puppeteer have been able to get out."

"It's ok Clark. At least we are together. Sure I will miss Smallville and Metropolis and your parents, but as long as we are by each other's side I think we can face almost everything."

"You are right my angel, but let me warn you that it will be harder for our emotions than our bodies in here."

And with that the lights goes out.

Comment

nice beginning nemu. What horrors await our supercouple....can they survive what is to come....will they escape....

tune next time and all will be revealed.....

same bat time....

same bat channell!!!

Oooppsss wrong superhero.....

Hey what happened to Jor-el and Lara?

Comment

Great update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

nice update

Comment

Great update!! It was short but very nice.

I'm still in questioning... but I'll just have to wait and see..

PPMS!

Comment

Originally posted by maitriniazngurl
                                Great update!! It was short but very nice.

I'm still in questioning... but I'll just have to wait and see..

PPMS!

Ok what are you questionning about mai?

And treker... you will see what happened to Lara and JE soon...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎