Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nemu
    it will be continued in

Superman: The New Mythos - Story 3: The Lost Prophecy

someday once I'm done with my other 2 fics...

but on the somewhat good side... I got a new monitor (actually bought it for my parents computer but using it on mine ) to replace my lcd until it is fixed...

so I can write again... proof to that the update I posted today
    that's cool, because I do miss your stories...they're so inventive and not what I expect them to be. I hope you get to start the new once soon.

Again, thanks for writing....

Peace...

Comment

• that was nice David...keep up the Great work!!!!!

Comment

• Bah, I wanted to see some carnage, man!

I know how long it takes to write battles, though, so I guess it's understandable why you wrote it like that. Hopefully in the next part you'll be able to go into more detail. So they're going off world, huh? Can't wait to see what you come up with for the new location. I'm sure whatever it is, it will rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max001
          Bah, I wanted to see some carnage, man!

I know how long it takes to write battles, though, so I guess it's understandable why you wrote it like that. Hopefully in the next part you'll be able to go into more detail. So they're going off world, huh? Can't wait to see what you come up with for the new location. I'm sure whatever it is, it will rock.

David...you could try doing what you did when you started the new mythos....write over the summer and get several updates in the can so that you can do periodic updates so everyone can keep up...you could start posting in say sept when smallville premieres...

Just a suggestion...

Comment

• Max... Yeah I could have gone the same way as in TNM 1... but it was a serie of small skirmish and no big battle this time so the writing process would have been kinda weird...

But don't despair... Action is what I think I can write best so in TNM 3 you will get your fill...

treker... You guys were lucky here on k-site because I had TNM 1 completed before I ever posted it here (it was already posted on 2 other website) and TNM 2 was already started...

but for TNM 3... I would start everywhere at the same time... meaning... unless I do exactly what you said and write a lot before posting then the same scenario (minus the really big delays) than what happened before I started Emergence and Looking would occur...

and with me having no job right now and looking for a new one... it does give me some free time to work on my other story to clear my schedule faster...

anyway... I'll try to come back to this as soon as I can... but in the meantime I will see you guys over my Emergence and Looking threads I hope

Comment

• Great story nemu!!! Loved the ending and I can't wait for the third installment!

PPMS!!

Comment

• great story!

Comment

• Great story with powerful imagery of what Clark and Lana together might have been and finally proven to everybody that that relationship was more than a high school fling. The adult characters of Lana and Clark are powerful and forward reaching this isn't another teen angst story. This goes to a whole new level worthy of at least a comic book IMHO. This is the path the producers should have taken instead of following the Superman mythos. Time for new blood, time for something more grown up and adult. Great story!!!!!

Comment

• thanks for the comment!!!

It's nice to have new readers to this old story. Sadly the series was far from this... And even then my story is really interesting but I know that it can be a little too "out there" for some people.

I was planning on making Story 3 AND Story 4 but it never happened due to real life problems.

I still hold on the hope of finally finishing this series as it deserves it....

So thanks for the comment!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎