Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

re. post #58 above:

Unfortunately, the flame has been (temporarily?) extinguished, as i-like-fire.net is kaputt.

Comment

Two of my stories that have recently been completed:

Title: Heatwave (A Clois One-Shot)
      Author: JMD65
      Pairing: Clark/Lois
      Rating: PG-13
      Warnings (if needed): Mild language, romance, some adult humor
      Spoilers (when applicable): I don't believe there are any. There is nothing included here that isn't linked to anything that hasn't been aired in the U.S.
      Short summary: A romance themed Clois one-shot story. The events in this story take place within my first fan-fic "The Adventure Continues - Part 1". It details two summers in Lois and Clark's relationship - the first one being before Lois finds out Clark's secret and the second one afterwards. Comments are much appreciated
      Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and they are the property of their creators in the comics.

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lois. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Title: The Adventure Continues - Part 3
      Author: JMD65
      Pairing: Clark/Lois
      Warnings (if needed): Mild language, romance, some adult humor
      Spoilers (when applicable): I don't believe there are any. There is nothing included here that isn't linked to anything that hasn't been aired in the U.S.
      Short summary: This takes place several months after The Adventure Continues - Part 2 ends. Superman, Green Arrow and Black Canary search for Wonder Woman in their attempt to bring down Lex Luthor as Luthor tries to win a Senate seat in a race aganist Pete Ross. This story also continues Linda Lee's story as well as Clois. Red K and some surprises are also involved These characters are owned by DC Comics and are not mine.

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily about the pairing of Clark/Lois. Can be friendship or romance. All fic posted in this forum must be rated G through PG-13.

Comment

Alright... Thought I post my completed stories:

Title: The Plan
        Author: Kiariclois
        Rating: PG-13/NC-17
        Pairings: Lois/Clark, Chloe/Jimmy
        Summary: Post Smallville... Clark and Lois are ready to take the next step…

Here's the link:

The Plan

Title: The Wedding (Sequel to The Plan)
        Author: Kiki @ Kiari
        Summary: Few months after the proposals, Lois and Clark finally tied the knot…

Here's the link:

The Wedding
        Last edited by kiariclois; 04-21-2007, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Title: Gone Again (One Shot) is Complete
          Author: jmf1
          Pairing: Clois
          Spoilers: None
          Fanfic request: neildingley
          Summary: This is a different version of Gone. Lois invades the bathroom while Clark’s in the shower. In his haste to leave, Clark accidentally pulls the door knob off the door trapping him and Lois in the bathroom together (unless he wants to expose his powers). Lois is wearing only one of his plaid shirts and Clark only has a towel around his waist.

Comment

some of my newer completed fics

Don't Tell Lana

Rated R for: suggestive dialogue/themes, sensuality, angst, language, mild violence.
            Style: Clois, Blahna, Alternate Universe.
            Additional Characters: Forum Cameos (I also make an appearance, so enjoy that).
            Spoilers: Season 4 – episode 3 Façade.
            Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville or any DC related material. This is meant for fun.
            Alternate Universe explanation: In this AU, Lana and Clark are together in season 4, there is no Jason/Isobel/Paris, and Lois Lane is new on the scene since her introduction in Crusade (episode one of season four). Lois is attending Clark’s high school, and the story takes off where façade left the audience.

link:http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=74691

Devoted o Lois

Rated R for: suggestive dialogue/themes, sensuality, angst, language, mild violence.
            Additional Characters: Forum Cameos (I also make an appearance, so enjoy that).
            Spoilers: Season 4 – episode 3 Façade, episode 4 Devoted, episode 5 Run.
            Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville or any DC related material. This is meant for fun.
            Alternate Universe explanation: In this AU, Lana and Clark are together in season 4 up until the end of Don't Tell Lana. There is no Jason/Isobel/Paris, and Lois Lane is new on the scene since her introduction in Crusade (episode one of season four). Lois is attending Clark’s high school, and the story takes off where façade and Don't Tell Lana left the audience.

link:http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=76063

The Red Epidemic

Additional Characters: Bart Allen, Forum Cameos (I also make an appearance, so enjoy that).
            Spoilers: Season 4 – episode 4 “Devoted”, ‘Fan Fics’ “Don’t Tell Lana” & “Devoted to Lois”.
            Alternate Universe explanation: Alternate Universe explanation: In this AU, Lana and Clark were together in season 4 up until Don’t Tell Lana. There is no Jason/Isobel/Paris, and Lois Lane is new on the scene since her introduction in Crusade (episode one of season four). Lois is attending Clark’s high school, and the story takes off where “Devoted to Lois” left the audience.

link: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=77227

Comment

newest completed fics

Path of Destiny

Additional Characters: Lionel (if that is considered additional), Rob.
              Spoilers: "Don't Tell Lana", "Devoted to Lois", "The Red Epidemic."
              Alternate Universe explanation: Alternate Universe explanation: In this AU, Lana and Clark were together in season 4 up until Don’t Tell Lana. There is no Jason/Isobel/Paris, and Lois Lane is new on the scene since her introduction in Crusade (episode one of season four). Lois is attending Clark’s high school, and the story takes off where “The Red Epidemic” left the audience.

link: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=77839

Comment

Those Stupid Butterflies

Summary: Clois of course!!! Lois starts to realize her feeling for Clark. Of course those stupid butterflies in her stomach annoy and scare her to no end when she is around the farm boy. Will Lois finally tell Clark how she truly feels, or will she stick to the friendship only policy???

Disclaimer: I do not any of the characters

Last edited by TaraLittle; 12-22-2008, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Forgotten Memories

Summary: Clark loses his memory yet once again, of Lois is the only one that can help get them back. From a fan fic challenge. Clois of course!!!

Rating: Probably PG, but may be PG-13

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters

Comment

I have some finished fics! I'll try to list them here grouped together when they are companion pieces.

Title: Recrimination
                    Author: Jade4813
                    Rating: PG
                    Summary: Lois finds herself in love, and she's not happy about it.
                    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84491

Title: Bewitched
                    Summary: A companion piece to "Recrimination" - and something of a prequel, if you will. Clark and Lois pretend to be dating at Chloe's request, but, at least for Clark, one simple favor has unforseen consequences.
                    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84492

Title: Yielding
                    Disclaimer: Of course, the characters, etc. do not belong to me. I'm making no profit off this story.
                    Summary: A companion piece (possibly the final one) to Recrimination and Bewitched. Lois finally decides to do something about her feelings.
                    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84493

---

Title: Standing on the Brink
                    Rating: G
                    Short summary: Futurefic. Lois has a difficult choice to make.
                    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84489

Title: Waiting
                    Summary: Futurefic. Companion piece to "Standing on the Brink". Clark's perspective on his relationship with Lois...and their kiss.
                    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84490

---

Title: Less than Perfect, or: On the Outside, Looking In
                    Summary: Superman could hold her, could dance with her, could even kiss her, occasionally. But Clark Kent was the one who sat with her on those rare occasions when she cried. He was the one she turned to when she turned her back on the rest of the world.
                    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84497

---

Title: Perspectives on Destiny
                    Summary: Lois and Clark spend an evening pondering love and destiny.
                    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84496

---

Title: Will You Marry Me?
                    Summary: Not so long ago, someone asked me why I don't do stories where Lois and Clark are already in love, and this story idea came to me. It is pretty much exactly what you'd think from looking at the title - a proposal...or two.
                    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84494

---

Title: The Year of a Relationship
                    Summary: Milestones in Lois and Clark's relationship, taken from different periods in their lives and presented over the course of a year. I've been told by a few people that this is my best story to date (it was my first!), but I'll let everyone else decide.
                    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=85052

Finally, this last story isn't finished being posted here yet, but it is finished, so if you want to take a chance on starting it, I can guarantee you won't be left hanging for it to end. I just can't post all of it here all at once - and some reviews as I post chapters would be nice! I'll post the rest of the chapters no less frequently than once a week...as I work on the sequel that's in progress ("A World Without Superman").

Also, while I've probably been told by more people that YoaR was their favorite fic of mine, this has by far been the most popular thing I've written to date if the sheer number of reviews its garnered (and "favorites" on ff.net) are any indication.

---

Title: A World Without Lois Lane
                    Summary: What would the world, and Clark Kent, have been without Lois Lane? She's about to find out.
                    http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=85105

Comment

The sequel to Forgotten Memories is up "Making Memories"

Rating:PG
                      Summary: What happens after Clark returns after his traning? Clois!!!

(Sorry, don't know how to post a link to the story)

Comment

My First Finished Serial Fan Fiction:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4174108

Title: When A Women Loves A Man
                        Author: RebecaValdez
                        Disclaimer: I do not own Smallville. If I did, Clark and Lois would be together!
                        Pairing: Clark/ Lois; Clois
                        Spoilers: “Bloodline”-Season 8 Episode 8
                        It’s from Lois’s POV, but it’s also in 3rd person…
                        Summary: Lois gets herself stuck in a situation that she doesn’t understand.

Post a comment...PLEASE!!!

Comment

I finished the sequel to my first story, Transfer, recently:

Title: Entity
                          Author: Areon
                          Pairing: Clois/Chlex
                          Rating: PG-13/R
                          Spoilers: Season 4
                          Summary: While Clark and Lois are adjusting to their new life together, a dark entity descends upon earth, its sights set on Kal-El. Sequel to Transfer, set 3.5 years later.

Everyone that hasn't already should go check it out.

Comment

Even though it has been finished for a long time now, I thought I'd post that

"Alternatively Committed"

is now complete.

Summary: My take of Season 8 episode 5 "Committed"

Link: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93345

Comment

Thought I'd put the link in here for this cos it's complete. Part of a series tho - just so everyone knows and doesn't come back to yell foul cos of the ending

"METROPOLIS: New Beginnings"

Link: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=83783

Author: Cloisthelegendbegins aka Annie
                              Rating: PG to PG-13 (some mild violence, some sensuality, nothing more than you would see in a episode of Smallville)
                              Relationship: Lois and Clark legend with a Smallville twist!
                              Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Smallville/Lois & Clark TNAOS/The Superman movies or DC Comics - it's all just for fun!!!
                              Summary: Clark returns to Metropolis after almost six years away, having completed his training and traveled the world... picking up from where the movies and L&C would have begun with a little creative license along the way...

Comment

Since it is almost Christmas I decided to attempt to write my first fic which happen to be Clois based with a touch of Christmas.

Title: A Christmas To Remember
                                Rated: PG
                                Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from SV or the comics. I only created the plot and story!
                                Summary: Takes place about a month after the attack on Chloe and Jimmy's wedding.

Link: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ferrerid=47223

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎