Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle XY - Original KryptonSite Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i noe this episode looks hilarious!!!!!!cant wait to post right after the show is over with!!!!!!!

Comment

I can't wait. yay!

Comment

This is great. I didn't expect ABC Family to actually deal with such a "real" issue. :P

Comment

poor kyle

Comment

I was gonna complain that there was too much teen drama and not enough Kyle learning, but that last scene showed Kyle learning an important lesson, so I'll forgive this episode.

Comment

OMG this episode was sooo kool.

i feel so bad for Kyle though...with Amanda and her boyfriend

I cant believe Hilary did that to Laurie!!!! how dare she!!!

next weeks episode looks pretty interesting!!!

what did that one detective guy do to the one with the trench coat????i didnt really get what he done to him!??!!??

Comment

This episode was very hormones on parade.

At least this show doesn't skimp over what some teens do and think, instead of having a Seventh Heaven type family.

Comment

He killed him.

Poor Kyle. Guy just learned what it was to have a broken heart.

Comment

what I want to know is why tom foss killed the man in the forest was it to protect kyle from the company they worked for ( i am assuming t is a disvision of madacorp) or some other evil reason.

Comment

The girl cast to play Amanda is just way too young. She should be paired up with the little brother not Kyle. Her "boyfriend" looked like he was 30 years old standing next to her.

Comment

Poor guy Amanda has a boyfriend. I felt so bad for Kyle. But I thought it was amusing how they were all date less by the end. But next Monday Kyle start high school .

Comment

It was a good episode. I felt sorry for Kyle also. But I believe in the end Amanda will be with Kyle . I loved the part when he swam fast like a mermaid ,it was funny. Can't wait till next Monday .

Comment

What's with the poor Kyle, I feel bad for the sister. She totally just gave up her virginity to some loser. Her friend wasn't a friend at all. If I were Amanda I would totally be reacting the same or worse. He is a little too strange. But, I'm dying to know what company that man works for and what he saw/did. Next weeks eppy seems much more exciting. Oh, I was glad Kyle was able to get his own room.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                              What's with the poor Kyle, I feel bad for the sister. She totally just gave up her virginity to some loser. Her friend wasn't a friend at all. If I were Amanda I would totally be reacting the same or worse. He is a little too strange. But, I'm dying to know what company that man works for and what he saw/did. Next weeks eppy seems much more exciting. Oh, I was glad Kyle was able to get his own room.
                              Lori chose to sleep with the jerk knowing full well his past. Kyle is new to lives experiences and has no idea of what to do or what not to do.

Comment

exactly Krypto

he's expericing his first "old" crush on Amanda
                                and i bet Lori has been through alot of crushes

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡