No announcement yet.

Unwanted Love

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwanted Love

Okay, well, I saw this movie, "An Unexpected Love", and I got this stupid idea. So, here it is:

Lana drove to her dorm after she just came back from Clark. The words were still ringing in her ears. "Lana, I don't love you anymore". Tears started to fill her eyes. Eventually, she started crying. When she got to her room, she fell on her bed and cried hysterically.

The door opened. It was Chloe and Clark. Clark had a depressed face, and Chloe seemed to be comforting him. Lana ran out. She didn't want Clark to see her cry.

Clark went after her. "Clark, I'll handle it. You'll only make it worse", Chloe said. So Clark left, and Chloe got Lana to tell her everything.

"Lana, what happened? Is it Clark?", Chloe asked. "Chloe. What's left of me? The man I love just told me he doesn't love me back", Lana cried. She held her pillow tight.

"Lana, what exactly did Clark tell you", Chloe asked. "He said his feelings changed for me and that he doesn't love me anymore", Lana said between cries.

"Lana, it's okay", Chloe said. "Try to forget about it. Maybe this was meant to happen. Maybe there's someone else besides Clark perfect for you".

Lana made herself stop crying. Her face looked horrible. She hugged her friend tight. Though, she could not forget about the rumours she heard yesterday about her on campus. Were they true? She knew Chloe, and she wasn't a lesbian or a bi, or was she? Was Chloe really dating a girl?

Well, this is the first part. Should I continue or what?

Nice begining I like it

More please?
    Last edited by Daddylion; 07-24-2006, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Yeah, it's good
      yeah, more please?

Comment

yeah more please

Comment

Moreeeeeee! =]

Comment

I'm curious. Keep going.

Comment

Working...
            X