Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best season finale??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i loved the season finale of the season four but when i saw the season finale of this years i was speechless it was amazing and very sad a neary cry !!! and i cant wait to see whats new for clark and the gang

Comment

Commencement, as Tony the Tiger would say, it was "Grrrrrrrrrrrreat!!"

Comment

Everyone should vote for their favorite finale in the Episode Wars thread (General Smallville Discussion)

Comment

I created it in honor to the last season Finale, vessel. I'm sorry, but I had never entered to Episode wars, neither to General Smallville Discusion. If you can, please move this thread there. If you can't, well... Let's keep it here.
          But don't create a new thread.

Oh... well... It seems that Commencement its the favorite. Vessel and Covenant are in second place (two votes of diference is nothing). Pour Exodus and Tempest, are good chapter aniway.

Comment

I still think nothing can beat Season three. C'mon topping Mozart's Requiem?! Season four and five coming in a close second and third though.

Comment

I totally agree with you Rob...... S3 IMO is the BEST season SV ever had

Comment

For me it's a toss up of season 5 and 3 (season finale and overall)

Comment

New in town donnarose i think the vessell.because it certainly made things a little more clear.

Comment

Exodus...RedK Clark running away was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎