Clark slaps horse's rump

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Clark slaps horse's rump

Originally posted by Nospam
    Yes, because normally you swap a horse's butt to get them to move on their own, like past a gate and into a paddock of some sort. Where was the horse going to go? Had Clark created a path for the horse to the paddock because one of the side doors leads directly to the driveway?
    This is stated better than I could have done. Was the horse expected to somehow find it's way out into the pasture without any prodding? Where was the horse going to go?

It almost seemed to me that this could have been an outtake, but perhaps was left in due to the fact that it wasn't that big of a goof.

I grew up on a farm, and we would never just slap a horse and then send it off into the world on its own... maybe if we were trying to get an animal into a pen you would attempt such an action

Or maybe I'm taking crazy pills!

Comment

This was relaly funny cause he slapped the horses "rump" for no reason at all. I was laughing for a while, even while Lex had his headache or whatever. I was starting to get serious but then i saw Lana screaming out of sadness and I just bust out laughing so hard i could hardly breathe. I was like, "That's right. Cry *****, CRY! That's what you get for being a ***** to Clark." Lana screaming was priceless. I laughed through all the opening credits.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎