No announcement yet.

Waiting for Zodot...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrayvision
    Hmm, never heard of that play. I guess I'm not into plays and theater stuff.

The riot scene was just not realistic. Maybe if they would have waited until the following morning and shown that bank computers were down and people couldn't get money out so they could buy stuff like food, etc, then it would have been more believable. I'm not sure it affected banks though (not part of the city infrastructure, which includes subways, train stations, airports, radio signals, etc).

I think they should have stuck with a biological virus.
    I think they wanted to stay away from biological viruses because it would've ripped off 24. Also, if it was a deadly virus like that, there would be tons of people who would and I don't think smallville is prepared to deal with those kinds of consequences. With the riots, at least the death toll wouldn't have to be mentioned.

Comment

What would have been kind of cool is a repeat of what happened in Rush. That was a Kryptonian creature. It would make sense for Fine to infect people with some Kryptonian biology that made them irrational. And, man, what continuity that would have been.

But I can see how it's easier to clean up a riot than a pandemic. I just wish they had found a way to make it less ridiculous. And not use actual footage from LA. Good grief -- that really opened a wound.

Comment

Originally posted by Watching Smallville
        What would have been kind of cool is a repeat of what happened in Rush. That was a Kryptonian creature. It would make sense for Fine to infect people with some Kryptonian biology that made them irrational. And, man, what continuity that would have been.
        I would have loved that. Yes, it was a Kryptonian creature. And live samples were sent to Cadmus labs in Rush. That's where Dr. Hamilton worked. It would have been so cool to find out he was still alive (his body disappeared before Lex & Lionel arrived to his barn/lab). That creature was last shown in Covenant when Clark went through Lex's obsession room. I want Lana to find the obsession room in S6 after Lionel tells her where it is.

Comment

I would have loved that. Yes, it was a Kryptonian creature. And live samples were sent to Cadmus labs in Rush. That's where Dr. Hamilton worked. It would have been so cool to find out he was still alive (his body disappeared before Lex & Lionel arrived to his barn/lab). That creature was last shown in Covenant when Clark went through Lex's obsession room. I want Lana to find the obsession room in S6 after Lionel tells her where it is.
          Could you imagine thousands of those creatures running around? That would be nuts. I want Lana to find the obsession room and see the video of Clark saving her from Lockdown. But something tells me that is still a ways off. I have a feeling everything will go back to normal after the premier with Lana and Lex together, Clark out of the phantom zone, who knows what will happen with him and Chloe and as usual, Lana will take some more shots at Clark throughout the season. I'm crossing my fingers that there are some curveballs thrown in there though to make everything more interesting.

And let me just say this to the effects team out there who worked on Vessel. Can you please fix the final shot of Vessel for the dvd so I don't have to look at lights being turned off in places like New York and LA well after the riots supposedly broke out?

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
            Could you imagine thousands of those creatures running around? That would be nuts.
            Ew.

Originally posted by myankskent
            And let me just say this to the effects team out there who worked on Vessel. Can you please fix the final shot of Vessel for the dvd so I don't have to look at lights being turned off in places like New York and LA well after the riots supposedly broke out?
            Can I just say, if there's one suggestion on this board worth taking, this is it. And the artwork looks rushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Watching Smallville

Can I just say, if there's one suggestion on this board worth taking, this is it. And the artwork looks rushed.
              Speaking of rushed artwork, when the lights were being turned off in Metropolis, why was the Daily Planet globe suddenly silver or gray? It has always been a metallic gold as far as I know.

Comment

Wasn't there some light or glow at the top of the DP? Was it on fire?

Comment

Wasn't there some light or glow at the top of the DP? Was it on fire?
                  From what I saw, as Lod and Lana were sucking face, the camera panned over the top of the DP to see it's top floor windows explode. One would assume there was some sort of fire or bomb that went off.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎