Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of Clex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark knew he had to tell her or let her go because the lies were getting to be too much for both of them.

I agree with #1, and I also think he wanted her to see him as normal, that's why in Reckoning he asked if he looked different to her. I think your #2 is probably last place compared to the other 2.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
      Well I agree with the last statement, the painted that picture at the end of Lockdown when Clark saw Lana and Lex hugging in the hospital. But when looking at seasons 1-4, I think Clark didn't tell Lana because 1) It would put her in too much danger and 2) Lana might not accept him because the meteors killed her parents. I really don't think that Lana demanding answers for the lies that Clark told factored into his decision to either tell her/not tell her the truth.
      I would also say because it would freak her out. He got that feeling from her response to Cyrus and to how she acted in Extinction when Van was killing the FOTWs.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        I would also say because it would freak her out. He got that feeling from her response to Cyrus and to how she acted in Extinction when Van was killing the FOTWs.
        Yeah, I put that under the same category of not accepting him. That's just another reason why she wouldn't.

Comment

Curiosity is such a human thing.
          Honesty goes both ways.Don't you think?
          Last edited by azi; 06-06-2006, 07:49 AM.

Comment

I want their friendship to be over. period. It would be regression if they just became friends again after the fact that they have been at each others throats for a whole season.

And to tell you the truth i want it to be done with. After what lex said on the farm when he found out clark was going to kill him, we found out his true motives for 5 years of friendship. that was evil itself. now clark knows why lex was friends with him in the first place, it pushes clark to see a darkerside of lex making him know lex wasnt in it for the friendship he was doing it because he wanted to have what he had.

Comment

I agree completely. To even suggest that a friendship could still exist is ludicracy (sp?).

But regardless, I think Clark would protect Lex even if he can't stand him, just because humans are fragile.

Comment

Let me put it this way, if Clark and Lex were to ever be friends during this series again, my days of watching this show will be over.

Comment

Don't tempt me.

Comment

tempt you to do what?

Comment

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
                      I want their friendship to be over. period. It would be regression if they just became friends again after the fact that they have been at each others throats for a whole season.

And to tell you the truth i want it to be done with. After what lex said on the farm when he found out clark was going to kill him, we found out his true motives for 5 years of friendship. that was evil itself. now clark knows why lex was friends with him in the first place, it pushes clark to see a darkerside of lex making him know lex wasnt in it for the friendship he was doing it because he wanted to have what he had.
                      Credit to the writers, they have made it clear all along that Lex wants what Clark has. Starting with his loving family & ending with Lana.

Comment

agreed smoky.. to much has been revealed about what lex has always wanted
                        whats been said can never be altered

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎