Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Clark (Not Kal-EL) FLY or JUMPed in the scene on the field to reach his destinat.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY close to flying, but not quite. It was a straight shot with no turning or slowing or speeding up. Just a super-jump.

Comment

the launch for that jump and the launch for his flight in season 4 were exactly the same

pretty close to flying IMO..he's almost there.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LusciousLois
      I think that Clark has fooled himself into believing that he is jumping. He's actually flying everytime he does it. It's just a shorter distance and he puts on the brakes a little faster.

that is probably more like it..good point
      Last edited by DontCha; 06-16-2008, 08:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Superjump!

I think that's all it is.

If he can get his head around superjumping, I'm sure flying wouldn't be too bad.

And Kara does it.

Comment

Supa Jump!

Comment

Originally posted by DontCha
            the launch for that jump and the launch for his flight in season 4 were exactly the same
            Agreed. The FX were the same.

I think Clark flew, he just didn't notice it 'cause he was so focused on stopping the nuke.
            Last edited by Firebunny; 08-15-2008, 10:00 AM. Reason: There's no such word as "hotice"

Comment

If he was flying he wouldn't have had to pull himself to get up the rocket

Comment

He jumped, but he flew in season 1. He woke up hovering over his bed. Wonder what he was dreaming about.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
                  He jumped, but he flew in season 1. He woke up hovering over his bed. Wonder what he was dreaming about.

He was just floating in that scene, to be considered flying I think he needed to be moving.

Comment

I think Clark simply jumped, like he jumped in episode ''Lucy'', where he went into 'super slow-mo' and jumped on the running truck. This was by far the biggest jump Clark ever made, but it's still not flying...

Btw, Yoshua, you say you're wondering what was he dreaming about.
                    If you watched the episode, you would know that he was dreaming about hovering above Lana while she was sleeping. Than Jonathan woke him up, and he fell down and broke the legs of his bed.
                    Awesome moment, yeah :P

Comment

He just jumped.Liked the writers have said before "no tights,no flights"

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎