Clois Might B A Relationship

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully it won't drag on like Clana.

Comment

It's not supposed to happen in this show because Lois loves Superman, not Clark (not until he tells her later on anyway). If they break that, they will be breaking a fundamental aspect that has been in all versions of Superman.

Comment

No Chlark PLz!!!!

Comment

Uh...same here. ^^^

Comment

Man i cannot WAIT for the Clois loving to begin!!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              It's not supposed to happen in this show because Lois loves Superman, not Clark (not until he tells her later on anyway). If they break that, they will be breaking a fundamental aspect that has been in all versions of Superman.

yes...but...it is a small price to pay for love............

Comment

Clois it's not supposed to happen until superman, so I hope it doesn't happen in smallville. Moreover, I don't think Erica and tom have a good chemistry at the show.But if Miles and Gough absolutely want Clois to happen,I hope it will be at the end of S7. They would have to Change the way Clark and Lois feel towards each other, and it should take some time to make it believable.
                so,Chlark in s6,pleasee!

Comment

Bring on Clois...

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarker
                    Clois it's not supposed to happen until superman, so I hope it doesn't happen in smallville. Moreover, I don't think Erica and tom have a good chemistry at the show.But if Miles and Gough absolutely want Clois to happen,I hope it will be at the end of S7. They would have to Change the way Clark and Lois feel towards each other, and it should take some time to make it believable.
                    so,Chlark in s6,pleasee!

What are you talking about Erica and Tom have one of the best chamestry on the show I seriously don't think that TPTB would miss the chance to get the best of this chamestry in the romantic aspect until the very end of the show
                    Last edited by gottaralane; 05-31-2006, 11:54 AM.

Comment

no, not in smallville, it's way to early for that. we had to wait almost 4 years for a real clark / lana relationship and I still hope theres some life left in thant. clark and lana have some great chemistry together ( see eps 1-3 of season 5)

Comment

Originally posted by no-lex
                        no, not in smallville, it's way to early for that. we had to wait almost 4 years for a real clark / lana relationship and I still hope theres some life left in thant. clark and lana have some great chemistry together ( see eps 1-3 of season 5)
                        Those days are long gone, just like the Yankees championship run from 96-2000.

Comment

Erica Durance said DC said no to a romantic relationship between Clark/Lois on SV.

Comment

Originally posted by smoky
                            Erica Durance said DC said no to a romantic relationship between Clark/Lois on SV.
                            At least until the movie was done. The stipulations may change in the next few months.

And I really don't care if they get together. I know it happens, so if it doesn't happen on Smallville, I don't care.

Comment

As I have professed a few dozen times before:

there are 3 constants in the Superman mythos

1) Kal-eL was sent from Krypton

2) He was raised by the Kents - Martha and Jonathan were not their original names

3) Superman needs Lois Lane as much as she need him.

The kicker of course is that Lois falls for Superman 1st and than Chlark -

In some of the stories - Superman does not spend years away from everyone to learn the worls or who he is - he goes from College to Metropolis after Mr. Kent dies (I know in some versions pa kent doesn't die - but alas - in SV pa is gone).

the 1978 movie went away from his college scenario - in fact he stayed in the fortress for 12 years and came out a well rounded individual (yeah right)

If they were so inclined, they could make Clark and Lois get Closer - but once they started a relationship we're up to Lois & Clark and not SV

Comment

I defenetly think that clois will b a relationship in the future. He will probley admire her independent attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎