No announcement yet.

Clarks first birthday

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarks first birthday

Clarks first birthaday party. Reemember in season 2 he kisses lana then his mom says I felt bad for never giving u a party. If anyone knows they tried to give clark a party in season 3 but the scene got deleted. In season 4 the stupid stones to busy for a prty so Clark got his first birthday party . " Happy Birthday Kal-el"

That was my all-time favorite deleted scene. Too bad it wasn't included. It does explain some stuff (like where the Kents were when Clark was attacked by Jeremiah). Poor guy gets stabbed nearly to death on his own birthday.

Comment

yeah lol. I know.

Comment

yeah clarks birthday !!!

it`s so cool that we know that his birthday is on May 4th now we can celebrate clark`s birthday every year !!!hurray!!!
        even make him a suprise party in a thread and we will right a text for his birthday...that`s gonna be so fun lol (???is it a good idea???)
        well I would defenetly celebrate that lol

Comment

yeah lol. that would be silly and fun.

Comment

Haha, I like your avatar. It's very funny!!

Comment

Oh god X-ray i just got yours Funnier.

Comment

Clark's birthday is important. They shouldn't leave it out. THey left it out of season 1 completely.

Comment

Is there any significance to having Clark's birthday on May 4? I mean, is that a date that was mentioned in the comics, or is it Superman's first published appearance, or when the producers got the idea for Smallville?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎