Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Season 6, will Lana learn about what happened in the 1st half of Reckoning?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Season 6, will Lana learn about what happened in the 1st half of Reckoning?

Do you think once Lana knows the secret, that she will learn from either Clark or Chloe what happened in the 1st half or Reckoning and what will her reaction be?

I voted no, mainly due to the lack of continuity. It would be nice if she does find out though.
    Yes she will find out, but also understand why they can never be together
    0%
    Yes she will find out, but will underhandedly convince Henry Small to chase after Martha as Lionel's competition so they can move in with Clark & Martha
    0%
    No, she will never find out
    0%

It wouldn't make sense if she found out because that timeline doesn't exist anymore. The only way she'd find out is from Clark, who probably will be scared to mention anything out of fear of it happening again, or from Chloe, but then she would be going against Clark's wishes, which isn't her style. Well anymore...

Comment

Moved this thread to the Reckoning section, since it has nothing to do with Vessel.

Comment

I doubt it seeing how everything I thought Clark would tell someone he doesn't. He keeps stupid secrets so one day the writters can pull them out of a hat and either have lame angst "drama" or try to "wow" the fans

How would she react? Well there two ways:
        the unrealict way she did in Rackoning before the time thing.
        OR
        she'll be super upset that he didn't tell her and warn her before she got in so deep with Lex. WHy he didn't trust in her to rptect herself blah blah blah. And that will be drawn out and super annoying like all the other crap ship angst.

o.k I'm feeling bitter right now

Comment

Originally posted by tobiasfunke
          It wouldn't make sense if she found out because that timeline doesn't exist anymore. The only way she'd find out is from Clark, who probably will be scared to mention anything out of fear of it happening again, or from Chloe, but then she would be going against Clark's wishes, which isn't her style. Well anymore...
          Or from Lion-El. Or from Zod to add insult to injury. Or from a Braniac clone. All of them have the potential to know what happened.

Comment

Well, i wish this happens..
            But its impossible

Comment

If Lexana continues, then Lana will never know the truth. If for some reason Lana breaks it off with Lex, then there is an outside chance that she could eventually discover what happened in the first half of Reckoning.

Comment

It would not be a wise move on the writers part to bring that episode back into the mind of viewers. I don't think Lana will ever know what happened in that altered timeline and Clark certainly will not tell her.

Comment

I wish.

Wait maybe I don't. More Lana and Clark drama? Mayble the writers could use that as a positive thing lol.

Comment

i highly doubt it. if she ever learns clark's secret, which i doubt the writers will do--it's their favorite card to play, clark might tell her to be completely honest with her finally but other than in that situation i don't see it happening.

Comment

I doubt it, but I would love to see her reaction to it. Especially now since she is pregnant and engaged.

Comment

I see no point in digging that up.

Comment

Lana will never find out

I accidentally voted yes lana would find out, I meant to vote No she never will find out. sorry, I know she would never find out until some time mid season 6. I don't know why I voted yes when I should have voted No.
                          Last edited by laurarawlins; 12-22-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎