Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Choice of Future for Chloe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm all for a Doomy happy ending... but since that is not happening. I think Chloe needs to be Watchtower permanently. If the Davis thing doesn't work out, how about a sleeping with the boss scenerio... Chlollie...

Comment

• Well how about what i suggested in one of my fan fiction stories that Chloe ends up being Smallville's version of Power Girl so she becomes a superhero saving the day.

Comment

• I say other because I would want Chloe to not die & stay on until the show ends & marry Davis without the doomy part haha & continue on being Clarks side Kick & help out with the Justice Crew

Comment

• Originally posted by Mackdaddy
          I like to burn those freaking mythos! She won't die this season, I know that. As far as her future...probably Watchtower with JL.

Burn the mythos? That's blasphemy!

After [SPOILER] Beast [/SPOILER] Chloe is on shaky ground, IMO, and I can't see her having much of a future at all.

Comment

• I agree I don't think it should come down to the mythos at all

Comment

• Chloe is already the real Lois of Smallville.

Comment

• Chloe joins to JLA full time and leaves Clark to wallow over Lana or Lois for a couple episodes until the show is cancelled.

Comment

• Chloe stays around til the end, until she finds her calling in Gotham city.

Comment

• Chloe blows a gasket and is last seen glassy eyed speaking into a styrofoam cup, "Watchtower online...Watchtower online..."

Comment

• Originally posted by malft
                      Chloe blows a gasket and is last seen glassy eyed speaking into a styrofoam cup, "Watchtower online...Watchtower online..."

Comment

• Feel like for (CHLOE) a very somewhat thrilling and light hearted ending or who knows?!

Comment

• I hope Chloe stay till the end of the show and be just as she is. This whole Chloe is Lois make no sense to me sorry guys.

Comment

• I hope chloe stay until the very end of the last season, season 10

Comment

• Well Chloe survived the TV show. At this point I see her end game as getting back into journalism and living happily with Oliver and there child.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎