Episode Wars - Best of All Seasons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadToad
    (And Yippeeee! for Exile. My favorite )
    I second that Yippeeee for Exile. Yah all my episodes made it.

Comment

4. Red

5. Perry

6. Transference

Well this round was easy.. no contest. I also think these are the funniest smallville episodes; Red brought a new sight of Clark to the show and a lot of interest, Perry was fun cause I always love episodes that mess with Clark's powers. Transference made me laugh so many times and Tom Welling did his best acting in that episode. It's not only my favorite episode from season 4 but pretty close the best episode ever.

*remembers Clionel pushing Jason out the door*

Comment

My choices are:

Ep 4 : Xray
        Ep 5: Run
        Ep 6 : Transference

Tough one for me on Episode 4......I both like Xray and Red

Comment

Me, too. That was a tough choice. But the new power eps are so much fun. Although Red is sort of like a new power ep, too...

Comment

4. Red

5. Run (very close behind are Perry & Cool- liked both these episodes very much)

6. Transference

Comment

4. Red
              5. Perry
              - Run was close, but what killed it for me was the entire map part. I did not like how that entire arc was handled.

6. Hourglass
              - I am surpised nobody has mentioned this. While it was really close to transference what killed transference for me was the fact that Clark didn't come out and tell the crew what happened (he could play dumb as to how exactly he did it....just something in his hand). As for Relic, I really liked it as well but he was a little too open with the entire I am having memories from the 50s/60s (whenever it was). Hourglass wins for me because it really is the first time we get a look at Lex and Clark's destiny. I would say the fact that Lexes true motives for befriending Clark came out in this episode....Lex was being manipulative....the great things instead of good things line was right on.....and finally Lex's future. Not just what his future was to her, but also that it ended up overwhelming her to the point of death....just priceless to me.

Another side note against Transference....it was the first possession episode (or the first big one), and after it everyone on smallville has pretty much been possessed by someone. I just think it was a good episode, but ended up hurting future episode with too much of a good thing.
              Last edited by kryptonguy; 05-23-2006, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Episode 1 Arrival

Comment

Originally posted by emsfan
                  Episode 1 Arrival
                  Round 1 is already closed.

Each round deals with a new set of three episodes. We are on episodes four, five, and six now.

Comment

4. Devoted- I wasn't crazy about Red, and I thought Chloe as a cheerleader was fantastic!
                    5. Perry- Great forshadowing to Clark's future
                    6. Transference- One of the best episodes in Smallville!! Although I also enjoyed Relic, you can't beat Transference.

Comment

Originally posted by msw44
                      4. Devoted- I wasn't crazy about Red, and I thought Chloe as a cheerleader was fantastic!
                      5. Perry- Great forshadowing to Clark's future
                      6. Transference- One of the best episodes in Smallville!! Although I also enjoyed Relic, you can't beat Transference.
                      I am suprised to see that you didn't enjoy Red. That has always been one of the more popular eps for the fans. I loved Devoted too however. I feel that it got a bum rap. A lot of people disliked it, but I thought it was a great episode. Very entertaining.

Comment

I didn't hate Devoted as everyone else did (thought it was much better than Facade). But compared to Red, it just doesn't measure up for me. Red is another well written, very well acted episode. Very entertaining, and that $2000 coat was cool to see (I gotta get me one of those). Clark shooting at his hand was so much cooler and better done that Lex imitating the same thing in Vessel (with those horrible screeches from Lana).

Xray was another decent 4th episode as was Slumber. Aqua is probably either the 4th or 5th ranked for me for the fourth episode.

Episode 23 will obviously be Exodus hands down since S2 was the only one to have a 23rd episode (which is one of the reasons I loved that season so much along with the Calling-Exodus 2 part storyline that continued for another 2 episodes into the 3rd season and had those Superman theme scores that gave them such an ominous feel). But I'll talk more about that later.

Comment

Hey X-Ray, Exodus being number twenty-three always causes a problem because as you pointed out it was the only 23rd episode. Back when I ran the last one, I didn't know what to do about it then either. My only suggestion would be thinking of Calling and Exodus as one long episode.

By the way, the concept of "Urk-El" is hilarious man.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                            I didn't hate Devoted as everyone else did (thought it was much better than Facade). But compared to Red, it just doesn't measure up for me. Red is another well written, very well acted episode.
                            Yeah thats the way I feel "Devoted" was very good but it can't compare to "Red". "Red" was really good easily in my top 10 episodes of the series it was the first time I stoped and thought wow Tom Welling is really talented actor.

Comment

4. Devoted
                              5. Run
                              6. Transference

Comment

X-Ray

Run

Transferance

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀