Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Vortex
    2. Heat
    3. Duplicity

Hmm, I didn't even have to change anything!
    The season 2 dvd, disc 1, is the best disc for episodes.
    Vortex, Heat, Duplicity, Red- immense!!!
    Ryan, we've talked about this before, but I completely agree with you on 'Rogue' being possibly the best episode, and extremely underated.

Comment

Originally posted by LionelLuthor
      1. Vortex
      2. Heat
      3. Duplicity
      Whoa feel the season 2 love.

Comment

Hey Ryan is it cool to move on to the next series of episodes if so I choose.

Episode 4 - Red (A very good episode easily top 10 IMO. X-Ray was a cool episode and close second.

Episode 5 - Run (A very easy choice even considering it was facing Perry which I consider a very solid episode.)

Episode 6 - Transference (Hardest choice of the three because of Relic and Hourglass both being great but Transeference was to hard to pass up)

Comment

That is hilarious Josh!!

I was just tallying the votes as you typed that. We are on the same brainwaves man..

Everyone keep refering to the first post for results and updated choices.

My choices :

Ep 4- Red
          Ep 5- Run
          Ep 6- Transference

I agree with Josh about episode 6. I loved both Hourglass and Relic, but Transference is my favorite out of the three.
          Last edited by vyperman7; 05-22-2006, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7

My choices :

Ep 4- Red
            Ep 5- Run
            Ep 6- Transference
            Same here

Comment

204 Red
              405 Run (hard choice... the flash versus perry)
              406 Transference

Comment

This list needs a little variety.

4. X-Ray
                5. Perry
                6. Transference

Comment

4. Red
                  5. Perry
                  6. Relic, love the idea of jorel being here first to prepare the caves for clark!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mac19

6. Relic, love the idea of jorel being here first to prepare the caves for clark!!!
                    Yeah me too, but that episode would have been much more interesting IMO if it was a flashback from Krypton

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyDroid
                      Yeah me too, but that episode would have been much more interesting IMO if it was a flashback from Krypton
                      Doesn't that kind of go against the point of the episode? The whole reason for the episode was to show that Jor-El was exiled to earth by his father. The episode focused on his time on earth. So it would not make much sense storyline wise to showa flashback of Krypton.

Comment

If any episode should have shown more of Krypton, it should have been Memoria, though Clark was way too young to have any memories of it. I didn't find it realistic how he remembered his mother's name.

Comment

Here is my list

4. Red (great episode!)
                          5. Perry (with Run close behind)
                          6. Relic (Transference was also very good)

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
                            Doesn't that kind of go against the point of the episode? The whole reason for the episode was to show that Jor-El was exiled to earth by his father. The episode focused on his time on earth. So it would not make much sense storyline wise to showa flashback of Krypton.
                            Correct, but I didn't mean it in that way, at least not completely. Some parts on Earth, like Lana's aunt and Eurum Kent, (which were the main points of that episode, Earth love and why the Kents were chosen by Jor-El to send them their son) and some parts with flashbacks from Krypton. I admit, it wouldn't fit so much in the storyline of that episode, but I think it would've been nice if the journal started with Jor-El talking with his father, before comming on Earth. After all, he received the journall on Krypton, if I'm not mistaking. So IMO a short scene of 30s would've given the episode a different, more interesting feeling.

Comment

Duh, nevermind, I see Ryan listed them in the first post

Episode 4: Devoted
                              Episode 5: Perry
                              Episode 6: Transference

(And Yippeeee! for Exile. My favorite )
                              Last edited by BadToad; 05-23-2006, 09:30 AM.

Comment

4. Red (One of those episodes you can watch non stop)
                                5. Perry (Run was amazing, but I liked Clark's powers fluxing here)
                                6. Transference. (No contest!)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎