Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode Wars - Best of All Seasons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the votes everyone. Great choices so far!

Comment

1. Crusade
      2. Phoenix
      3. Hidden

Comment

1. Exile
        2. Heat
        3. Hidden

Comment

1. Crusade
          2. Heat
          3. Hidden

Comment

Originally posted by mac19
            1. Crusade
            2. Phoenix
            3. Hidden
            Originally posted by Zungas
            1.Pilot
            2.Phoenix
            3.Hidden
            Originally posted by LEXander the Great
            401 Crusade
            302 Phoenix
            503 Hidden
            Hmm.

This is very interesting. I never would have thought that people would skip Exile but choose Phoenix, especially since Exile and Phoenix are a two episode series. Personally, I found Phoenix to be somewhat dissapointing because of the Clark/Johnathan fight and how the events didn't carry over well. Exile was amazing, but to me Phoenix was only average.

This is why I love episode wars. You never know what people will vote for.
            Last edited by vyperman7; 05-17-2006, 02:31 PM.

Comment

1. Exile
              2. Heat
              3. Duplicity

Comment

Re: Episode Wars - Best of All Seasons

Episode 1

S3 - Exile

Episode 2

S2 - Heat

Episode 3

S5 - Hidden

episode 2 was really hard to pick

Comment

1) Crusade
                  2) Phoenix
                  3) Hidden

Comment

Originally posted by luthorian
                    episode 2 was really hard to pick
                    For me, the hardest choice was episode one because I love Arrival, Exile, Vortex, and the Pilot almost all equally. I only like each episode a little bit more than the last. For me, Heat was the best second episode. Phoenix was kind of dissapointing, and even though I really enjoyed Mortal, I still found Heat to be a better episode overall because I liked how they handled Clark getting heat vision.

I also had somewhat of a hard time with episode three. Duplicity is one of my favorite episodes, and I really wanted to choose it. But techically speaking, Hidden was better.

Comment

This is a great idea.

1. Pilot

2. Mortal

3. Duplicity

Comment

Originally posted by Watching Smallville
                        This is a great idea.

1. Pilot

2. Mortal

3. Duplicity
                        Thanks for the props on the idea. Glad that you enjoy it. I actually wanted to choose all three of these, but I liked other episodes in the category just a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
                          Hmm.

This is very interesting. I never would have thought that people would skip Exile but choose Phoenix, especially since Exile and Phoenix are a two episode series. Personally, I found Phoenix to be somewhat dissapointing because of the Clark/Johnathan fight and how the events didn't carry over well. Exile was amazing, but to me Phoenix was only average.

This is why I love episode wars. You never know what people will vote for.
                          I know what you mean Ryan I didn't think anyone would skip "Exile" but pick "Phoenix" either. I agree that "Phoenix" was abit of a let down especially considering it was straight after my favorite episode of all time in "Exile".

Originally posted by vyperman7
                          For me, the hardest choice was episode one because I love Arrival, Exile, Vortex, and the Pilot almost all equally. I only like each episode a little bit more than the last. For me, Heat was the best second episode. Phoenix was kind of dissapointing, and even though I really enjoyed Mortal, I still found Heat to be a better episode overall because I liked how they handled Clark getting heat vision.
                          Yeah the season premiere always has great episodes I would personally choose Exile, Arrival, Pilot, Vortex then Crusade but even "Crusade" my least favorite Premiere was still really good.

I will bet anyone $1000 dollars when Episode 8 is up for voting that "Shattered" will win it's to damn good it can't loose.
                          Last edited by angelus666; 05-17-2006, 09:53 PM.

Comment

I agree Josh.

If Shattered loses I would very shocked. That is actually still my favorite episode. Crusade is my least favorite premiere as well, but it was still a very good episode overall. I just didn't enjoy it quite as much as the others.
                            Last edited by vyperman7; 05-18-2006, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Episode 1 - Pilot (would you believe I haven't seen Arrival yet!) When I do I think this might change!

Episode 2 - Heat
                              Episode 3 - Hidden

Comment

Originally posted by MamaK
                                Episode 1 - Pilot (would you believe I haven't seen Arrival yet!) When I do I think this might change!

Episode 2 - Heat
                                Episode 3 - Hidden
                                That is a shame that you have not seen Arrival yet. It is the best episode of season five in my opinion. Thanks for voting!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎