Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode Wars - Best of All Seasons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Ryan for doing this one final time. I've been here (i think) for all but one season and I've loved it each. So interesting how certain episodes that were once landslide winners aren't given much thought any more. This was fun! Thanks again!

Comment

• Years back a huge argument broke out in this thread over whether or not it should be one episode "Absolute Justice" or two separate episodes "Society" and "Legends". According to multiple episode guides, including IMDB, it was listed as one episode. So that is what I went with in the set up. But people involved KSite's higher ups and they stepped in to deem it should be two separate eps.

My S9 DVD set has been sitting on my shelf for years untouched. In the last few months I've been doing a series re-watch. So now after cracking open the set, even the folks @ Warner agree with me. They have it listed as one episode and have the episode number total @ 21 for the season.

So I still say all the evidence backs me up and it should be listed as one episode.
      Last edited by vyperman7; 02-26-2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎