No announcement yet.

What is Tom Welling Really Like?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey tomtomsfan,
    I forgot to mention how funny it was when you said Tom had a plumbers crack goin' there! That's one crack I wouldn't mind seeing!...lol...It's also funny how he went walking in his "Clark" attire! You couldn't miss him in that if you tried!

Comment

My husband thinks I'm crazy too! But he loves me enough to drive me 2500 miles to Canada, & then he even stayed another night so I could get to see the season finale filming. I wouldn't trade him for anything!( Not even TW)

Before we left, I asked my son who is 8 what he would say to TW if he got to meet him. He thought about it for a minute & said " I'd tell him that my momma is obsessed with you" I said You'd better not.
      But he didn't say anything when we saw him.

WHEW! ( wipes off sweat)

Comment

Sorry for being a bit skeptical tomtomsfan. It's just because I read the same story back on the end of March on another forum where people exchange their experiences when visiting film sets. Even the pictures you've posted looked familiar to me. Well, I won't exclude that the member of the other forum and you are one and the same person.

Anyway, if it really was you, keep that encounter forever in mind and count me in for being jealous

Comment

WE are the same person! You read it on the HNR board. That is where I got all my info in finding where everything is. They are a great board. I'm Natnjj over there.

Comment

Yup, I've read it there . Welcome here on K-site, natnjj...em tomtomsfan! Thanks again for sharing your story here too. You have wiped off all my skepticism now

Tom is such a great guy. He could have reacted completely different. That he didn't let your kids pet his dogs is understandable to me. When I take care of my parents-in-law's dog I don't allow it strange kids either because I never know how the dog will react. But you have experienced something all we fans dream about. Must be the best vacation you ever had, right?
            Last edited by WathorigHH; 05-25-2006, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Here is a few more pics of the filming. ( you won't find them over there)

Comment

Thank you again Tomtomsfan, any and all pics are always welcome! And your story was amazing! I just can't believe you had the presence of mind to even speak at all - I probably would have just stammered and then blushed an amazing shade of purple and then quite possibly would have started crying!!!!

Comment

In my imagination I had the same encounter. I'm not normal!! I can't help it!

Comment

ahah I'm with you Mrs. Kent. If you wanna count my daydreams, I've met him hundreds of times

Comment

I once imagined Tom Welling knocking on my door, that's as far as the daydream went. I must try harder!

Comment

Originally posted by MamaK
                        Thank you again Tomtomsfan, any and all pics are always welcome! And your story was amazing! I just can't believe you had the presence of mind to even speak at all - I probably would have just stammered and then blushed an amazing shade of purple and then quite possibly would have started crying!!!!
                        Hear, hear, MamaK!! If I'd been in tomtomsfan's place, I'd be blubbering and drooling all over the place! FORGET trying to speak! I'd be hard-pressed to remain standing!

Comment

You guys are funny!

I think what saved me was I was in the car when I first saw him. I did go a little crazy(while I was in the car). If I had just ran right into him on the street I think I woulv'e fainted right there. Then he would have to catch me! Heh! Heh!

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomsfan
                            You guys are funny!

I think what saved me was I was in the car when I first saw him. I did go a little crazy(while I was in the car). If I had just ran right into him on the street I think I woulv'e fainted right there. Then he would have to catch me! Heh! Heh!

Queue the music: "Somebody saaaaaavvvvveee meeeee...."
                            Too bad you didn't see TW on the street first: I'd love to be caught by him!

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomsfan
                              You guys are funny!

Hopefully you weren't driving the car - I think that if I had seen Tom while I was driving I would probably have had some type of involuntary reaction and slammed the gas pedal, probably resulting in gunning someone down!!!

Comment

redraven said he was married i dont think so. i think he is a very charming guy i have heard from differet interviews that he likes to get the job done and then go home ,he checks his job at the door when he goes home. i think he is drop dead sexy! too!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎