Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Tom Welling Really Like?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe you saw Tom Welling in person! I love your pictures and your story Tomtomsfan! I wish I could meet him in person too!

Comment

You are so lucky, it would mean a lot to me too! Although I'd seem crazier, I'd be squeeling, giggling, jumping around, and follow him around walking his dogs!! I would'nt want to be a stalker so I'd take people with me! But I would tape a camera to my hand so I could take a pic and brag to my friends.

I'm so jealous!!!

Comment

I'm glad u guys liked my story. I always liked hearing about other peoples encounters, & now I have my own. I will admit I went to Vancouver just to see where SV filmed & in hope of seeing someone from the cast. My hubby told me "There is no freakin way u will ever see any of them in this big city" I told him I was gonna try. I was very lucky!

Comment

I would have fainted as soon as TW turned around and smiled

Comment

Thank you so much tomtomsfan for sharing that with us and those pics were great! That would have been my all time fav vacation!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your Tom Welling encounter with us, very much appreciated. Awesome memory to keep too. I bet you've played it over in your head hundreds of times already. I know, I would have. That is the cutest thing, to see Tom with his dogs, I would have loved to have seen that.

Comment

What a great encounter Tomtomsfan.

I know the pugs are his dogs but that big hairy one sounds like it could be Alison Mack's. I know she has a big hairy dog. It was probably wise of him to not let your child pet the dogs, since it wasnt his dog.

You are a lucky lady.

I'm going up to Vancouver in July, I hope I can be lucky.

Comment

Yeah, I don't hold it against him. With all the sue happy people u can't trust anyone. He was just being smart. I wasn't thinking or I couldv'e asked something better. (Yeah right, I barely asked that )

Comment

In the spur of the moment, the words leave you. I know that feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by avidreader
                      What a great encounter Tomtomsfan.

I know the pugs are his dogs but that big hairy one sounds like it could be Alison Mack's. I know she has a big hairy dog. It was probably wise of him to not let your child pet the dogs, since it wasnt his dog.

You are a lucky lady.

I'm going up to Vancouver in July, I hope I can be lucky.
                      His third dog is a Bernease mountain dog (sp?)

Comment

That would be a Burmese Mountain Dog. Our neighbors have one. Nice friendly dogs but pretty big.

You could tell that Tom really likes dogs because of his reaction in Krypto to "Shelby". When playing frisbee with "Shelby" at the end of the episode his face just lights up with a truly genuine smile.

Comment

^^Haha yup that'd be it enamored, thanks

Comment

Burmese Mountain dogs are gorgeous. How do all find out these things?

Anyway, that was a great story, thank you for sharing it. I love that he's a dog lover. And the plumber's crack? Hilarious!And I also love that your husband is so supportive of your Tommy crush ! We should all thank him too for encouraging you to talk to Tommy!

Comment

TomTomFan - THANK YOU so much for sharing your story with us. You painted a very vivid picture of your encounter - I am forever jealous! And the pictures were wonderful. I know that you will cherish that memory for many years to come!!!

I also love that you brought your kids with you and that your hubby is so supportive. I would be dragging my kids around with me, but they are huge Tom Welling fans already so they'd probably be dragging me!

Anyway, totally cool story! Thank you again for sharing. Just knowing one of "us" lived the "dream" of meeting TW is amazing. I am seriously considered a trip to Vancouver now!!!

Comment

What a great story tomtomsfan, I just keep reading it over and over. It gives me chills. I am so jealous. I am sure there is no way I will ever get to Canada, so not much hope in ever seeing TW in person. My husband and kids think I am silly for being so gaagaa over the man. Thanks for letting us all live vicariously through your experience. The pictures are great too. I would have been so excited I would have forgotten I had a camera with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎