Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Tom Welling Really Like?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's one hell of a dream come true! Meeting the man in person, woww! awesome moment tomtomsfan. I'd love to hear/read more about your encounter.

Comment

I wish I really knew what he was like too. However he seems like an extremely sweet caring guy.

Originally posted by tomtomsfan
      Well I ran into him while he was walking his dogs in Vancouver. ( I went on vacation there) He is very tall in person & he looks thinner in person too. He has a very northern accent,( it probally stuck out to me cause I'm in the south). I was very struck by him, I don't even know how I managed to talk. I was to scared to ask for a picture. (stupid I know) But I did get some pictures when the were filming the season finale.( They aren't very close cause I was across the lake when I took the pictures, cause they wouldn't allow us to take them up close being it was the finale) We also got to see KK & MR. MR was only about 10 feet from us but KK much futher. It was still awesome.
      that is sooo awesome tomtomsfan!!!

Comment

Well I ran into him while he was walking his dogs in Vancouver. ( I went on vacation there) He is very tall in person & he looks thinner in person too. He has a very northern accent,( it probally stuck out to me cause I'm in the south). I was very struck by him, I don't even know how I managed to talk. I was to scared to ask for a picture. (stupid I know) But I did get some pictures when the were filming the season finale.( They aren't very close cause I was across the lake when I took the pictures, cause they wouldn't allow us to take them up close being it was the finale) We also got to see KK & MR. MR was only about 10 feet from us but KK much futher. It was still awesome.

OMG!!!!!
        You are sooo lucky tomtomsfan. And like other people have said, how was his voice different? What was your conversation about??? And whenever you get that figured out, please post the pictures because I'd love to see them. Sorry, I would help with the picture information but I don't understand it all that well myself. I was thinking about going up to Vancouver for my summer vacation. But now that you mentioned meeting Tom, I might just wait until the season starts up again and go during the end of summer/beginning of winter just to maybe run into Tom and the rest of the cast.
        Last edited by smchic92; 05-21-2006, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I have been reading all the Tom Welling threads. When I read tomtomsfan's up close and personal meeting I just had to join in. Please give us a play by play. I need to know every detail. The exact location, what he said, how he looked, were his dogs well behaved? I hope I am replying correctly, I'm not very computer literate. Hope you "Welling Wives" can help me out. I am as crazy about Tom as all of you, and I need to join in the Tommy worship. tomtomsfan has lived my dream.

Comment

Hey guys! I will post my pics & play by play of the encounter with Tom asap! It's like 10:30 here & I have helped my Dad move all day & I am totally pooped! Tomorrow I am having a party & don't know if I will have time. But I will as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience!

Comment

Originally posted by TomKrazy
              I have been reading all the Tom Welling threads. When I read tomtomsfan's up close and personal meeting I just had to join in. Please give us a play by play. I need to know every detail. The exact location, what he said, how he looked, were his dogs well behaved? I hope I am replying correctly, I'm not very computer literate. Hope you "Welling Wives" can help me out. I am as crazy about Tom as all of you, and I need to join in the Tommy worship. tomtomsfan has lived my dream.
              Welcome TomKrazy!! If you need any help with anything let me or any of the other Welling wives/husbands know and we'll be glad to help.

Comment

Welcom TomKrazy! Unfortunately, I'm probably as computer illiterate as you are so I will defer to my fellow Welling Wives/husbands for their technical genius!

Tomtomsfan - I hope you caught up on some sleep and will be able to post your play by play soon. Please include every detail: what was he wearing, every word said, location you ran into him etc (boy do I sound a little pushy and slightly obsessed!!!) Sorry but you are living my DREAM girl!!

Thanks so much!!!

Comment

I am new but would like to comment on this subject. I briefly got to meet Tom back in March of this year. And what little I spoke to him he seemed like a very friendly guy who liked to keep to himself. He was very polite, & pretty quiet. His voice also sounded different in person than on tv.
                  WOW!! That is amazing!! I would love to hear more details

Comment

Wow you lucky thing! Can't wait to to hear more details!!!!

Comment

Hey guys! I will post my pics & play by play of the encounter with Tom asap! It's like 10:30 here & I have helped my Dad move all day & I am totally pooped! Tomorrow I am having a party & don't know if I will have time. But I will as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience!
                      That's awesome! Can't wait!!! Every detail please and all the pics you can muster up!
                      Last edited by TW1977; 05-23-2006, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I'd have to say that Tom is a sweetheart. I mean he is married so he's not a flirt. He isn't a teddy bear to me etheir. He's really not an idiot from what I've seen, and as for an ass, I say that's a big fat NO!

Oh and welcome to the Kryptonsite forms TomKrazy! I wish I could meet Tom Welling in person.
                        Last edited by SeriousClanaFan; 05-23-2006, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Ok guys here is the story from the beginning.
                          The 1st day we arrived in Vancouver SV was filming about 5 blocks from my hotel. Here is some pics from that day. They had already packed up when we got there so I didn't take these, but I did go there & check it out. To me it was awesome just being on the same sidewalk TW was on. They filmed this on 3-21-06 on the corner of Robson & Homer st. in Vancouver.

I was disappointed that I missed seeing that episode filmed but I got happy.
                          On 3-27-06 we went to the Smallville studios on Beresford St in Greater Vancouver this is where I met TW. Here is some pics of the outside of the studio.

What happened was we were sitting at the back of the studio checking things out hoping to catch a glimpse of someone walking by, when all of a sudden Tall, Dark, & Handsome rounded the corner of a trailer with 3 dogs. I was going Oh My God! There he is! There he is! The bad thing is I had a video camera in my hand when he rounded the corner & I threw it in the floor I was so exited. So I missed getting his pic on video. Anyways he walks out the gate. Now I am about to faint. He looks right at us then goes down the trail under the skytrain for a walk. My husband says get out & go talk to him. I'm like No way! But I get out with all 3 of my kids & we head down the trail behind him. When we come up on him he is bent over, messing with his dogs. He had some plumbers crack showing & that was all I could look at. He was wearing a blue t-shirt, red jacket, blue jeans & brown shoes. He had two pug dogs & one large hairy dog I don't know what kind. He got up when he heard us, he smiled & went to the grass area. My little girl wanted to pet his dogs, so that's how I got the nerve to talk. I went over to him & said "Can she pet your dogs?" He said " Not right now, I kinda have my hands full" I said "OK" & walked back down to my kids. We just hung around the sitting area & watched him, & he kept watching us. He was very polite in turning me down. I know he is very private & I didn't want to ask for a auto or pic. I shouldv'e anyways cause all he could say was no. But I was so struck by him I could barely think! He finished with his dogs then left & we left behind him. He probally thought we were crazy. That is my story & I know it wasn't much but it is to me. I will forever have it in my memory!

The next day we went to Deer Park & this is where they filmed some of the season finale. We watched them do a car chase & it took forever just to do one little scene. It was Lex & Lana in this scene. We got within about 10 feet of MR he was driving the porsche. It was awesome. As for these pics they aren't that great cause when I took them I was across a lake cause they wouldn't let u take any up close. U can look for this field at the start of the season finale. All the crew members were so nice. They let us stand by them & watch. We asked them all kinds of stuff & they gladly answered.

Last edited by tomtomsfan; 05-23-2006, 01:20 PM.

Comment

tomtomsfan, that was an excellent story!!! I'm so jealous that you got to see TW in person!! I'd probably a big pile of mush if I ever ran into him, so I'm right there with ya!

But I think I'm in love with this pic. Seriously.

*drooling*
                            I love the smile on his face! *sighing*

Comment

That's an awesome story! Wow! I would have fainted and I wouldn't have even been able to get out can she pet your dog? It would have been more like "pet dog she?" great story, you are so lucky!

Originally posted by clarksmuse
                              tomtomsfan, that was an excellent story!!! I'm so jealous that you got to see TW in person!! I'd probably a big pile of mush if I ever ran into him, so I'm right there with ya!

But I think I'm in love with this pic. Seriously.

*drooling*
                              I love the smile on his face! *sighing*
                              Holy crap! I'm in love with this pic too! *drools along with clarksmuse*

Comment

WOW tomtomsfan! That is amazing!! Don't think that that wasn't much, it's GREAT!! Thank you so much for sharing!! I love the pictures you posted

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎