Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Tom Welling Really Like?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried hard to not comment on his personal life. I agree he shares things in common with Clark. Likely, the producers noted that on his initial audition. I will say this. He is VERY interesting psychologically and does not appear to be the typical self absorbed and narcissistic hollywood hunk.

Comment

I think that he is the ONLY non-self absorbed and non narcissistic Hollywook hunk. I think that if he was...he wouldn't be as charming and wouldn't have such a uh...'large' fan base.

Comment

In real life, Tom is a person just like the rest of us! A person with good as well as bad days, just a another human being living on this planet!

Comment

Originally posted by redraven
          I think that he is the ONLY non-self absorbed and non narcissistic Hollywook hunk. I think that if he was...he wouldn't be as charming and wouldn't have such a uh...'large' fan base.
          That is so true redraven, I totally agree!

Comment

I am new but would like to comment on this subject. I briefly got to meet Tom back in March of this year. And what little I spoke to him he seemed like a very friendly guy who liked to keep to himself. He was very polite, & pretty quiet. His voice also sounded different in person than on tv.

Comment

Welcome tomtomsfan, cute name.
              Do tell more of your welling encounter!! You're quite lucky. How was his voice different?

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomsfan
                I am new but would like to comment on this subject. I briefly got to meet Tom back in March of this year. And what little I spoke to him he seemed like a very friendly guy who liked to keep to himself. He was very polite, & pretty quiet. His voice also sounded different in person than on tv.

Wow!You're SO lucky!!!He really looks like a nice and humble guy.He must be extremely tall too.

Comment

Well I ran into him while he was walking his dogs in Vancouver. ( I went on vacation there) He is very tall in person & he looks thinner in person too. He has a very northern accent,( it probally stuck out to me cause I'm in the south). I was very struck by him, I don't even know how I managed to talk. I was to scared to ask for a picture. (stupid I know) But I did get some pictures when the were filming the season finale.( They aren't very close cause I was across the lake when I took the pictures, cause they wouldn't allow us to take them up close being it was the finale) We also got to see KK & MR. MR was only about 10 feet from us but KK much futher. It was still awesome.

Comment

OMG!!! I'm so jealous!!!!

Does he still have that beard he had at the CW event? And do u have any of those pics u could post?

Comment

Well I ran into him while he was walking his dogs in Vancouver. ( I went on vacation there) He is very tall in person & he looks thinner in person too. He has a very northern accent,( it probally stuck out to me cause I'm in the south). I was very struck by him, I don't even know how I managed to talk. I was to scared to ask for a picture. (stupid I know) But I did get some pictures when the were filming the season finale.( They aren't very close cause I was across the lake when I took the pictures, cause they wouldn't allow us to take them up close being it was the finale) We also got to see KK & MR. MR was only about 10 feet from us but KK much futher. It was still awesome.
                      Welcome, tomtomsfan! Wow! I am in awe! I don't know how you could've spoken, either! I think I'd be too star-struck to speak. They say the camera puts at least 10 pounds on, so I'm not surprised to hear TW's thinner in person.

Tom seems very much the introvert, which would give him much in common with the Clark character. Introverts are extremely interesting people, so it's no wonder I'm fascinated with him!

Originally posted by redraven
                      *clapping* Hear hear, redraven! Well said... and very true!!

Comment

Tom didn't have a beard because he was still filming SV. He was actually on break when I seen him, & he was wearing his blue shirt & red jacket, with blue jeans & brown shoes. He was bent over when I walked over to him & I might add his butt looked real Good! I tried to attach some of the final episode pics I took but they were to large & I don't know how to make them smaller. If someone could tell me how to downsize them I will post them. They are mainly of MR.

Comment

You would need to post your picture on an image sharing site like photobucket or pictiger and then you can send a thumbnail picture to this forum.

Comment

I agree with what someone said. He is probably all 3 at times, some more than others. No one is perfect..but he gets pretty damn close

Comment

Hey tomtomsfan! Welcome to K-site!
                              You mentioned Tom sounded different. In what way? I imagine his deeper voice came out? It's been slipping on SV lately and it's so sexy. Was it low and deep? When he said "Thank you" at his Birthday Party on SV, I nearly fell off my chair because it was so deep and manly. He also did that when he said "This is Simone, my new girlfriend" in Hypnotic. It was so low and deep I melted! Oh man! It's SUPERMAN coming out!!!!!

As far as your photos that you want to post, you want to "keep" them large but post them as "clickable thumbnails" so we can still see the large pics when we click on them. We like BIG pics of our Tommy! Both sites offer this option that were mentioned above. If you have a problem with making the "clickable"thumbnails, we can help. Just PM me or someone on the PIC Thread who posts them. We'd LOVE to have you post those pics on the Tom Welling Pic Thread!
                              Last edited by TW1977; 05-21-2006, 07:54 PM.

Comment

HOLY CATS!!!! A real life, in person encounter with the real life Tom Welling!!! I've got goosebumps just writing this.....Okay, admit it tomtomsfan, you went on vacation to Vancouver just so that you MIGHT "run into Tom walking his dog", right!?!?!? So coooool! Tell more, please!! Like, possibly a transcript of your conversation with him (I don't care if it's two words). I am still in awe!!! You are a very, very, very lucky girl!!!

And absolutely PM TW1977 or clarksmuse or any of the other wonderful pic posters on this site - I am sure they can help you with your pics!!! We need to see them!!! Please!!!
                                Last edited by MamaK; 05-21-2006, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎