No announcement yet.

What is Tom Welling Really Like?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MamaK
    I wish I really knew.....all I can say is that he seems to be a really nice and down to earth guy!
    Me too i hope he is really a nice guy too. Not one of those drama queens that think they are bigger than life!

Comment

• Originally posted by savannah
      Me too i hope he is really a nice guy too. Not one of those drama queens that think they are bigger than life!
      I never believe that! To me, he actually seems to be more like Clark, as far as I'm able to judge with what I've read about him so far.
      Last edited by Yasise; 03-20-2008, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chlark_loveme
        well i think that he is a sweetheart, teady bear and so not an idot. he uses words that are so big i have to look them up to understand what he is saying!

Comment

• I think his smile says it all. How can anyone with that genuine smile be anything other then nice. I think Tom is a class act and probably alot of fun to hang out with too. Wish I could find out for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyLois
            I think his smile says it all. How can anyone with that genuine smile be anything other then nice. I think Tom is a class act and probably alot of fun to hang out with too. Wish I could find out for sure!
            Quoted for truth! The only exception is when he´s being approached without invitation. But I am happy to grant him some way of self-protection.

Comment

• Whoa, talk about an old thread that I saw linked on the sidebar.

I haven't had the greatest experiences with Tom, though I've had some decent ones. I once watched him watching the Dark Knight trailer on set; that was funny, Superman watching Batman. I was a little disappointed though when I waited for hours for an interview he said he'd do - even telling John Glover and others that he'd do it - only to have him run off.

I've had it explained by another cast member that Tom just has anxiety, and he's talked about that sort of in that interview he did last year. I'd appreciate it if he came out of his shell more, but maybe he's just a private person.

Oh- and it's in my experience that Kristin Kreuk is NOT dumb at all. The most surprising trait about her may be that she's actually got a really fun sense of humor. She's really charming.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎