16 37.21%
  • Not sure

9 20.93%
  • To early to tell

3 6.98%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will John live?

Yes He Will LIVE

Well, unless we get the rug pulled out from under us at some point later, the answer to this one is "No".
    Last edited by SVfan26; 09-29-2006 at 01:47 PM.

I couldn't post this in a reply on the episode forum because this is still a spoiler (for another week); but does anyone else think that TPTB eliminated John's character just to make room for Ellen and Jo? They could have easily made it so that surrendering the Colt + lone bullet would have sufficed to save Dean's life in My Time of Dying.

Going by the few spoilers we do know, Ellen seems to take over a "parental guidance and protector" type role for the boys and Jo & Dean are gonna hook up.

Anyone else agree or is there a bigger plot device that will unfold in killing John off?

eliminated????!!!!!!!!! I didn't see the new season yet, it hasn't come but OMG! John's my favourite character! I'm so in the mood to kill someone right now!!!!!!!!

*kills creators*

Seriously!!!! For the love of god can we have atleast 1 TV show that DOESN'T kill of Jeffrey Dean Morgan???!?!!!!!!

*continues to stab creators*

I'm really close to screaming right now.
    Last edited by Daddylion; 09-29-2006 at 07:40 AM.

Didn't see the new season yet. From what i hear from you though, I wish i could physically hurt someone in charge of the show. It's bad enough they killed Denny off on GA, I'm gonna have to see them do it to John on SPN too? For the love of god, can someone please give me more JDM!!!
    Last edited by Daddylion; 09-29-2006 at 08:13 AM.

Originally posted by SVfan26
    I couldn't post this in a reply on the episode forum because this is still a spoiler (for another week); but does anyone else think that TPTB eliminated John's character just to make room for Ellen and Jo? They could have easily made it so that surrendering the Colt + lone bullet would have sufficed to save Dean's life in My Time of Dying.

Going by the few spoilers we do know, Ellen seems to take over a "parental guidance and protector" type role for the boys and Jo & Dean are gonna hook up.

Anyone else agree or is there a bigger plot device that will unfold in killing John off?
    I think that Killing John off has set something major in motion for the rest of the season. Otherwise, there just isn't any real reason for why it was done, other than a little shock value. I especially hope that the introduction of Ellen and Jo was not the only reason they did it.

Also, there is a clip posted on the CW website for next weeks
    episode. Looks really creepy, especialy if seeing the movie Poltergiest when you were 8 years old, scared the crap out of you and left you terrified of clowns.
    Last edited by chole_fan; 09-30-2006 at 04:02 PM.

he can always come back as a ghost and the spoilers do say that we will see him agian maybe in flashback so atleast his character isnt gone for good. hopefully he lasts longer in death and flashbacks then mr kent did in smallville.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Poor Lee. As I watched Thursday's episode and what happened to JDM I thought of you and knew it was gonna drive you crazy! At least, as someone said, Jeffrey doens't have to be permentantly gone. In fact, i read on another site that he's listed for a guest apearance a few episodes from now, probably as a flashback or perhaps in one of Sam's nightmares or something.
    Just remember: this show is like Buffy--just because you're dead doens't mean you'll never appear again.

Hope that helps a little, lee.

Yeah i figured that too, and yeah, hope he flashes back ALOT and come back as a ghost ALOT. Because i really wanna see more of him. Well i have more faith in the creators of SPN than i do of SV. They probably have their reasons and papa bear will NOT be forgotten.

Still, I saw JDM on 2 shows, loved his character ALOT in both and both times he gets killed off!!! I heard he got offed on Weeds too, is JDM typecasted as the dude that gets killed or something?

Maybe John is a "spirit" like Dean was before the demon saved him.

Maybe they'll have Sam "oujia board" with him every few episodes.

No he dead. No No No No No No No. This aint fair.
    Whd he die? *cries and cries*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12