No announcement yet.

Wow I thought Lana was awesome!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I thought Lana was awesome!

I look up to her and the way she has been treated, she really deserves to dis Clark IMO. I LOVED the part when she beat down that thug! That was awesome, the highlight of the episode! They portrayed her to be this tough woman instead of that fragile little girl we used to see. Anybody else think of X-Men 3 when Lana was hopping onto the car in all the rubble? Man that was an awesome kick! Sorry, I LOVE Lana! Sorry to annoy the haters But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I must say, she WAS out of line when she said, "I can't believe I ever loved you..."

reading the other posts looks like ur the only one.

Comment

Maybe you're not aware of this, Lana's Devious, but I think this show is about Clark Kent. It's hard for me to understand how Lana can be such an important character to some. I don't hate her, but she's not my favorite either.

Comment

Originally posted by Lana's Devious
        Sorry, I LOVE Lana! Sorry to annoy the haters But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I must say, she WAS out of line when she said, "I can't believe I ever loved you..."
        Everyone IS entitled to their own opinion, and believe it or not, there are other Lana fans at K-site. And by the way, I agree with Braniac when he told Clark it was his fault that he lost Lana. She deserves the best, by the way...not to be lied to and told that Clark doesn't love her anymore when he does. What a BDA.
        Last edited by cotton candy girl; 05-13-2006, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cotton candy girl
          Everyone IS entitled to their own opinion, and believe it or not, there are other Lana fans at K-site. And by the way, I agree with Braniac when he told Clark it was his fault that he lost Lana. She deserves the best, by the way...not to be lied to and told that Clark doesn't love her anymore when he does. What a BDA.
          The thing is, I don't know if she should be enveyed for being the love interest of some of the most powerful men on earth (Clark, Lex, and now maybe even Zod,) or feel pity for her for being in the company of the mast dangerous men on earth to be around.

Comment

She wasn't the best in the episode, but I gotta agree. I like this *****y, dark Lana way better than the other all in pink Lana. lol

Comment

Look KK is a little hottie, she's why I watched the show all these years. But her character can be a pain in the rear. Clark should put on the red k again so he can tell her off without remorse. He should be like" You're dating my former friend?!!!! You little slut!"

And do a Jack Nicholson" YOU can't handle the truth!!!"

Comment

Editted: Flaming comments
                Last edited by Big Albowski; 05-13-2006, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I'm no Lana worshiper (uh, you think? Just see my avatar), but I liked her in this ep, and I can't blame her for laying into Clark. The guy said how much he loved her, then walks away from her (and dares to tell her he doesn't love her just as she'd be willing to devote everything/anything to him), catches him going through her stuff in her apartment, and constantly hassles her over her safety with whomever she's with (granted Lex/Zod isn't going to be good for her health, but she can't fathom that right now). Clark has played a very poor hand with her, I just can't blame her for firing back "I don't know how I could've ever loved you." relationships are like that. Hate is not the opposite of love, indifference is. She's just as strong in her emotions toward him as always, just now they're based in the Dark Side.

And dark Lana beats pink Lana any day

Comment

Dark Lana is doing nothing to help the ratings. It may be more fun for KK to play but I don't think it is the character Lana fans expect to see when they watch SV.
                    I hate the new direction of her character and I hope it is part of the reason season 5 tanked. I don't want to see her with Lex and it is not that important if she is part of Clark's life anymore either. She is tainted and I would rather have her with a very minimal screen time until they correct this new arc.
                    Clark once again had the PERFECT opportunity to set her straight but Superweenie blew it again. I prefer season 3 Lana to this mess.

Comment

Where's the hard data on the ratings? By the suits' standards did the season really tank? Dang, I dug it.....

Comment

See, the reason a lot of us don't like Lana is partially due to her unnatural acquisition and implementation of skills (for example, her kickboxing skills in "Precipice"). So to think that Lana, this 5'4" girl can somehow work her way seamlessly through the Metropolis riots, kicking some thug in the face to do so, wasn't plausible to many of us. Someone as small (and attractive) as Lana would have been pounced upon in a heartbeat... Much like it appears has happened to Chloe. The sad truth is that beautiful women often can't travel the mean streets of the city at night during NON-RIOT conditions... During riot conditions, she should have been fresh meat.
                        shirkie

Comment

Originally posted by shirkie
                          See, the reason a lot of us don't like Lana is partially due to her unnatural acquisition and implementation of skills (for example, her kickboxing skills in "Precipice"). So to think that Lana, this 5'4" girl can somehow work her way seamlessly through the Metropolis riots, kicking some thug in the face to do so, wasn't plausible to many of us. Someone as small (and attractive) as Lana would have been pounced upon in a heartbeat... Much like it appears has happened to Chloe. The sad truth is that beautiful women often can't travel the mean streets of the city at night during NON-RIOT conditions... During riot conditions, she should have been fresh meat.
                          shirkie
                          I thought the same exact thing, but her little kick box routine was over so quick that for some funny reason it didn't annoy me......maybe it's because I found her interesting through most of the episode, and the fact her little fight was "over" so quickly and painlessly....made it......in a weird way.... a plus. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I was so gratefull that we didn't get an over dose of Lana Fu that I was actually willing to let it go.
                          Last edited by CK&CK; 05-13-2006, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shirkie
                            shirkie
                            You're going to tell me that you don't like Lana because she has unnatural skills like kickboxing and yet Chloe's character has natural skills? How many people who are 18 years old can hack into every single secure database and get info that is vital to the plot? Not liking lana because she is annoying is one thing, but please, when it comes to unnatural skills, Chloe leads all in that department as a mortal on this show.

Comment

I just don't like it when characters rapidly acquire new skills... Kinda like Chloe's new inexplicable ability to hack into whatever the hell she wants, heh. Sorry, hun, you're not Chloe O'Brian on "24"!!!

The skills have to be believable in their acquisition and implementation. I think Lana would have been a primo target for the hoodlums because of her small stature and obvious attractiveness, just as Chloe was.
                              shirkie

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎