Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Did You Dislike Most About This Season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^I don't agree with this essessment. Clark has had a very difficult year, so to expect him to go out there an be a firefighter or whatever seems ridiculous to me. The fact that he gave up his schooling to run the farm when JK died seems like a logical step. Him providing for the family. With everything that goes on with him, the farm for him is a place of sanctuary, which he needs to work out all of the other stuff he's going through. Sure, the FOS could have been used more, and sure he could have come to the conclusion he needed his training sooner, but I don't see it as him trying to be normal, just trying to keep things in his life that aren't terribly taxing on him. He is only 19, and he doesn't know why all this sh*t is happening to him.

Comment

• The bad episodes, sorry if anyone liked these.... Tomb, Cyborg, Hypnotic. We were having a bad episode phase for a while there, but they got better, so thats good.

Comment

• Cyborg wasn't a bad episode. But you are missing Exposed.

Comment

• I think this seaosn was great. I loved it. Even the filler episodes were entertaining for me. I honestly cnanot find anything truly wrong with it so i jsut put lack of Clois cause I wouldn't have minded more of that. I guess if there was more then it would not have been as special so don't change anything. I take back my vote. lol. This season was spectacular. Maybe the best in the series. I guess we'll find out.

Comment

• I agree this season was the best so far, I just hope there are some big action scenes in next seasons opener, why doesent Clark fly anymore? the last time was in season 4 opener, surely he should be flying everywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎