No announcement yet.

Help me

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me

my pvr failed to catch the last ten minutes of the episode tell me what happened up to the part Wallace's girl said she had a child and that's were it cut off help me this episode was great I just wanna know the last ten minutes and the cliffhanger if there is on.

Jackie tells Wallace that her place is with her son because she doesn't want to be a hypocrite. She can't be that person, she has to stay. She says his life is in Neptune and he has to go.

Then we see veronica laying on a sitting up Logan. It's hard to describe but it looks like he was holding her and they bolth fell asleep.

Veronica is in a dream sequence again. Keith is putting on a puppet show for a young Veronica.
    "honey do you smell that?" Veronica (little) "I smell bacon." She runs into the kitchen yelling dad!

Logan is by the stove. She starts to cry and he walks over to her and holds her whispering I'm sorry, Oh I'm sorryIm so sorry.

Keith walks in from the side. "Is that breakfast I smell" he says. Veronica runs over to him and says she thought he was dead and about the blown up plane. "Your alive, I thought you were dead." We learn that lamb kicked him off the plane at one of the last stops because he didn't want the media to see him bring Woody in.

Keith akso says "I was a little suprised to find Logan on the couch but it was better then finding him elsewhere." Logan is gone by the time the conversation is over.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendell is in the lawyers office and he says the insurance will be a wash because it will most likely be named a suicide. But that the cops found the Pheonix land trust. It is all in her name. She asks how she's donig these days. The lawyer tells her eight million and change. She has a huge smile on her face.

Cassady bet against incorporation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Veronica and Keith are at his office. Keith asks if she's sure she doesn't want a ride to the airport.

Veronica says Logan is going to take her and their going to "talk".

Keith asks how he is takign it.

Veronica says that he just shrugs it off and calls himself the orphen Annie, so not well.

Veronica says she better go out front.

Keith says he should get his autograph book and asks if Carol channing is still alive?Keith says he'll see her at the gate. and goes into his office

Logan walks in and grabs her bags. by the time they are out the door Logan is kissing her. He has her up against the wall when she asks what he is doing?

He says he's not going to see her for a week which is a month

Veronica says yeah but then I'll be back and everything will be fine.

"You say that but I don't know" Logan says
    "I know, I can feel it" Veronica says
    "Your never wrong" he asks
    Veronica shakes her head no.

Kendell comes in and makes a coment about young love and how they can have it painted.
    Vernica asks why she's there and logan says "Yeah I didn't know you could come out during daylight hours."

She has a bunisess propasition for her dad.

"Okay but I'm warning you he doesnt' carry much cash" Veronica says.

Kendell needs keith to do something for her. He says he'll be back in a week she needs it now. He says he's meeting his daughter in an hour. She says "I think you'll change your mind" and opens a brief case. Keith is suprised. "Like I said it's important" Kendell says

Veronica is at the airport final bording call is called. She checks her cell phone. It says no survice. We pan out and there is no Keith.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎