Episode 2.22: Not Pictured - Season Finale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. fantastic episode

Comment

• I have to say season 2 is my favourite season... before I watced it I'd heard a lot to suggest it wasn't as good as season 1. But I thought it was a lot better!

Now the intracies of the plot were heavy going at times... but man what an amazing finale! The dream sequence (I'm glad she picked Logan), the fact that Beaver was bad. All good stuff!

I felt real bad for him though, especially when he yelled 'my name is 'Cassidy!!' I found this season to much more complex and inetersting than the prior season; I loved the fact that I never saw Beaver coming, nor did I expect the circumstances of why he did what he did to be so dark and well... sad.

Great acting by Kristen too. I'm glad we saw the return of LoVe aswell! *Sigh*

Comment

• Season Finale, I was excited as everybody, but kinda disappointed at the ending.

I like the dream sequences, too. The whole who is Wallace thing etc. Just cool!

I'm not sure whether somebody mentioned it but Lamb's an *** for arresting Weevil during the graduation. I mean c'mon man you could have let him get the graduation, and make his Grandma proud. It's not that he arrested him, it's his job to do that, but he could have waited 10 minutes!

Then yeah, I realised the title of the episode when the thing came up.

The bombers character was mysterious, all the time, he/she had something to hide, that was clear. But him/her doing all that by his-/herself, you can't be serious with that. I could have believed one part, was done by the person, or a big part, but all of it, just too unrealistic. V. was on the edge at the ending, Logan did a great job. Logan's always there when something happens, that's just cool
        Ending was hard anyway...

I'ma give it a 3/5, because the bomber wasn't that great chosen.
        Last edited by schubidu; 02-26-2007, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• I second that DeeperWell, season two is my favorite as well.

Like the DVD Box set, New characters, new mysteries, new revelations. Same drop dead dialogue and dead on cool.

But don't get me wrong, I love all the seasons so far like you wouldn't believe.

Comment

• I really like this episode. There is the total shock factor of finding out that Beaver caused the bus crash. Plus there is just SO much emotion. I loved it, definitely.

Comment

• Yeah. Especially because Kyle Gallner was the reason I watched Veronica Mars in the first place.
              That just seemed so ironic to me....

Comment

• I think this is one of my favorites, if not my favorite episode. I love Logan saving Veronica, I love seeing Duncan again with his baby, I love that we think Keith died, but is really alive, plus we see a resolution to a horrible crime (the bus crash). A great episode.

Comment

• No way!! Really, Aly? That sounds like an interesting story. So how exactly did you get into VM?

Comment

• Originally posted by comptonassmel
                    I think this is one of my favorites, if not my favorite episode. I love Logan saving Veronica, I love seeing Duncan again with his baby, I love that we think Keith died, but is really alive, plus we see a resolution to a horrible crime (the bus crash). A great episode.
                    Yeah. When Veronica sobs, Alyssa's sobs.

I cried when the plane blew up.

Comment

• I remember telling myself that they wouldn't really blow up Keith, that they couldn't kill him off.

But deep down, I kind of thought that they had.

I was as happy as V when he appeared in the kitchen at the end.

Comment

• Really? I wasn't the only one?? I thought Keith had died too!!

I had never known anything about the show so I didn't know that Keith would still be living, so I completely fell for it. In my mind she would be going off to college so it wouldn't be that far fetched to have the dad no longer on the show.

So when he showed up in the kitchen I was over the moon!! It was the greatest surprise ever!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetOne
                          No way!! Really, Aly? That sounds like an interesting story. So how exactly did you get into VM?
                          Well, the Flash is my absolute favorite superhero of all time.
                          I have a big fangirl crush on him.

So of course when they brought him to SV I fell in love with Kyle Gallner and started following his career.
                          VM had been airing for a while.
                          A Trip To The Dentist was the first episode I ever watched... I'm pretty sure.
                          I remember seeing the promos on t.v for the Pilot and there was blood and I was like "OMG! I can't watch this I'm a wimp."
                          And I was one of those little girls that thought VM was taking characters from SV.
                          I told my mom all my paranoid theories and she actually defended VM [god love that woman] even though she had never even heard of it....

So yeah... that's my story....

Comment

• I just bought the song "See my friends" by Gravenhurst, which is playing during the scene on the roof when Cassidy ends up jumping. After watching the episode, I totally had to hear the song again. And again and again. It's slightly haunting, but really good. And I get to think of VM every time I hear it!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎