No announcement yet.

Was Fine behind the baseball tickets?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Fine behind the baseball tickets?

I just saw "Oracle" again, and was wondering if the birthday card, the handwriting, and the baseball tickets were all orchestrated by Fine in order to lure Clark to the cemetery. I'd be interested in what other people think.
    Yes (Fine was behind it all in order to manipulate Clark)
    0%
    No (Jonathan wrote the card while he was running for office)
    0%

I believe Martha talked to Clark about the time Jonathan bought the tickets.

Comment

Yeah the card and tickets where really from JK, he brought before he died. Martha just put them out for Clark.

Comment

i think brainiac was gonna talk to clark in johnathans form anyway. it just so happend that clark was in the cemetary. i think fine was watching clark all day and waiting for the perfect time to visit him.and then when he saw clark at the cemetary he apeared. now if clark didnt go to they cemetary fine would still have appeared. cuse he did the same to martha and she wasnt in the cemetary clark and martha just had to be alone

Comment

when I first saw it I wondered about that too but I think Jonathan did buy those. Still....it's an intruiging thought, eh?

Comment

i dont think brainiac is able to mimic handwriting lol

Comment

I think it was JK. It makes sense to me that Martha would have known about them long before this episode and brought them out because of the birthday.

Comment

I think they're legit.

Comment

I'd like to think that if Fine, the super computer that he is, were to buy baseball tickets he would buy a sensible purchase ..tickets to a Yankees game.
                  So to answer the original question No,Fine did not buy the tickets.

Comment

Had to be JK.

Comment

If Brainiac is able to mimic human form, mimic human voices, and everything else he's able to do, I'm sure that he's at least able to mimic handwriting, and stage that. I mean come on.

Comment

Pa kent is too nice not to do that

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎