Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Lois Lane?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot who I voted for...but Erica Durance is like a total babe...and she rocks on SMALLVILLE...not sure if she is the best Lois ever...but she works.

Comment

• Erica Durance Is the best Live action Lois.The only Lois that could top her IS the Dana Delany Voiced Lois In DCAU(Superman The Animated Series,Justice League,Justice League Unlimited) When I look at Superman Books Erica Is who I think
      of as Lois just Like Christopher Reeve will always be who I think as Superman.

Lois and Clark IS my least favorate Superman show/Film however I won't critize those who select Teri hatcher as a top Lois Lane.She was one of the better elements of the show.

Comment

• To me it's Teri Hatcher.

Comment

• 1) Erica Durance
          2) Dana Delany

Comment

• Erica Durance is the best lois lane yet, IMO.

Comment

• Erica, but Teri comes in a close second.

Comment

• Teri Hatcher has always been my favorite!!!

Comment

• totally judging those who voted kate bosworth's Lois.

just kidding

Comment

• Dana Delaney followed by Margot Kidder.

Comment

• My opinion, Erica Durance, hands down. No close second.

First, her part, especially in the first several seasons, was written extremely well. She was cocky, sassy, and fun. She stole whatever episodes she was in. I always found Lois Lane to be boring. Not this one. And yet I had no trouble believing in the redefined Lois. Credit to the writers.

Second, Erica Durance delivered the character written for her even better than it was written, especially when she was in her Clois mode. I personally think Hatcher was otherwise much more physically attractive, but when Durance becomes Lois, she leaves me gasping for breath. More detailed explanation in another thread:

http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showthread.php?76258-Is-Erica-a-Good-Lois-Lane&p=7732982&viewfull=1#post7732982

Comment

• Tie between Teri Hatcher and Erica Durance with ED slightly ahead because she seems even tougher. And I love tough Lois.
                        To tell the truth it always irritates the crap out of me when I hear Lois scream for help in any incarnation of Superman. In my opinion it's simply not something Lois does (so easily).
                        Seeing Margot Kidder crying her lungs out when she was hanging off the DP Building or Teri Hatcher crying her lungs out in the episode "pheromone my lovely", where she was hanging above some boiling acid crying for Superman always kinda turned me off.
                        I Loved SV Lois for not being such a damsel in Distress like the other ones! XD

And the scene in Idol where SV Lois is just as much hanging from the DP building as Margot Kidder in the Movie, willing to sacrifice herself in order to keep Clarks secret safe instead of crying like a pussy is soo much more appealing imo.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎