Episode 17 "Captain Cold"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 17 "Captain Cold"

Original Airdate 4/06/91

The iceman cometh! A hit man who uses a freezes gun to put people and objects in deep cyro-cold takes on a new job: put The Flash in ice.

Discuss this episode here.

This episode was alright. Not only are there way too many rediculous super-
    villians in Central City, but the Flash has way too many rediculous ways of
    getting out of trouble. The overzealous reporter was too predictable. Still,
    it had a decent pace. My grade: C+.

Comment

I loved this episode as a kid. Re-watching it makes me realize how cheesy/campy the show actually was, but it was great to see a live-action version of Captain Cold back then.

Comment

I like how each reply is 4 years apart, lol.

Comment

It's very interesting to see how different this Captain cold is, compared to the one in the cartoons and the newer current one. I wonder why they choose to make this version an albino? I have to say, some of his lines were kind of groan-worthy.... especially when he said them all at once instead of spreading the puns out. It was like he was trying to kill the viewers with all of his horrible puns. :P But his terrible puns aside, he was definitely a tough enemy for the flash to beat on his own.

The pushy reporter sub-plot was kind of meh, but I did chuckle a bit when Barry sarcastically called her "Lois lane."

That said, it was a okay ep. fairly entertaining enough. I'd rate this ep a 5/10.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎