Episode 14 "Be my Baby"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 14 "Be my Baby"

Original Airdate: 2/21/91

Catching bad guys is easy compared to this! Barry assists a woman fleeing her criminal husband and also copes with what amounts to a brave new world for bachelor Barry: caring for the woman's infant daughter.

Discuss this episode here.

Not a bad story about a mother trying to protect her baby from a rich,
    tyrant of a father. Finally, a story involving Barry's mom. Also, another
    cameo by Dick Miller. My grade: B-.

Comment

One of the good flash episodes. They once again play it straightforward with a simple story of a mother on the run from an criminal creep who wants his child back.

This story was fairly entertaining, and I had a lot of sympathy for the mother from the very start. The mother was played by the actress Kimberly Neville, who I happen to think was a very attractive-looking actress, and she played her role very well. A shame that her acting career didn't last beyond the 90's as seeing she only appeared in a few handful of tv shows. I wonder what happened to her to make her drop out of the acting career as seeing she was good at it.

Oh well. We also have another great cameo by Dick miller as Fosnight.

The highlights of this episode: Whenever we get to see Barry interact with children. I know some of it was played for laughs, but it did show us that he would most likely make a great father. And when Tina tried to help Barry out but were still just clueless as Barry was when it came to taking care of a baby.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎