Episode 13 "Tina, is that you?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 13 "Tina, is that you?

Original Airdate: 2/14/91

Tina is The Flash's confidant and doctor. But when a biofeedback treatment she devised for him goes wrong, she transforms into something else: leader of a girl gang that wants to kill the superhero.

Discuss this episode here.

Barry has a bad dream, goes to Tina for help, she hooks him up to a
    machine to help him relax, something goes terribly wrong, she ends
    up wearing leather and joining a lady gang of robbers, and the Flash
    restores Tina to normal and captures the lady gang. Am I having a
    nightmare or am I just witness to another horrible episode? My
    grade: F.

Comment

Oh no. The bad writer is back?? And here I was hoping that one bad writer would be fired for good and that we'd see nothing but good flash episodes from now on. I guess that was too much to hope for. *sighs*

The story was.... errmm.....how can I put it? Cheesy, but not in the good way. I love myself some cheesy, campy fun... but there's good cheese, and then there's bad cheese.

A good flash ep should be like Mozzarella or American cheese. You know it's cheesy, but the great taste keeps on making you come back for more.
      But this? This was like rotten cheese... where the purtid smell just makes you run from the room and never want to come back again. You know what I mean?

I actually feel sorry for the actors, having to act out this god-awful episode and having to take it seriously. rating: 3/10

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎