Episode 10 "Sight Unseen"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 10 "Sight Unseen"

Original Airdate: 1/10/91

Catch him if you can. A criminal who's developed a cloaking device renders himself invisible and sets out on a deadly vendetta that endangers Star Labs and all of Central City.

Discuss this episode here.

A scientist who can develop a deadly toxin and an invisible suit. Smart guy?
    A government agent bent on stealing the secrets to these inventions.
    Typical? Crazy story, but pulled off the best they could. My grade: C.

Comment

another good Ep.... they're really breaking up their past pattern of alternating between good eps and bad eps, and that's a great thing.

It's also gotten me hopeful that they got rid of that one bad writer and hired somebody better. After all, all the episodes should be this good, or better.

I'd rate this ep a 10/10... because of the following:
      1) We actually find out that other people do work at Starlabs... was starting to think that Tina McGee was the only person working there.
      2) We get to learn more about what Starlabs actually do, and it turns out that they're ankle-deep in some pretty shady stuff.
      3)Even with the cheese-filled idea of there being a invisible man, this episode was full of dramatic life-or-death moments. which kept me on the edge of my seat fully entertained.
      4)who doesn't love the drama that comes from a superhero pitting himself against an corrupt government agent who's only in it for himself?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎